YouTuber Stas Reeflay Girlfriend Arrested After Livestream

According to a report, a Russian YouTuber has been arrested for allegedly lying a horrifying video in which his near-naked, pregnant girlfriend died when viewers paid him to abuse her.

East2West News reported that 30-year-old Stas Riffle forced Valentina “Vallya” Grigoryeva to be 28 years old, wearing only underwear, which paid an audience at Subzero Cold $ 1,000 for acting.

According to the report, the woman died of suspected hypothermia.

Reifle – whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov – continued the recording even after realizing that his girlfriend was “half-dead” on a balcony in her home in Ivanovka village near Moscow.

“Valya, are you alive?” He is heard saying that he tried to revive her by rolling the camera. “My wife, what is happening to you?” Valya! Valya! Damn you look like you have died.

“Bunny, come on … tell me something. I’m worrying. Damn… I don’t feel her heartbeat,” she continued.

Reifle then told her thousands of followers: “Friends … no pulse … she is pale. She is not breathing.”

He pleads with Grigoryeva to wake her up, saying: “I love you!”

In a previous broadcast, the lover from hell – who receives online donations for his ailing stunts – showered him with pepper spray, according to the news outlet.

Feminist activist Lisa Lazerson slogged YouTube for “prohibiting the spread of nipples, but showed scenes of violence and cruelty against women with no problems.”

“The woman dies in the air and the spectators send donations to the killer. It must stop, ”he warned. “Such videos are broadcast peacefully all over the world, meaning that something has broken. Until this is decided, censorship is necessary. “

Reelfame faces a slammer of up to two years if forensic experts proved the woman died of hypothermia, according to the Mirror, citing reports about law enforcement.

According to the outlet’s report, the Russian Investigative Committee will investigate information about possible unlawful actions against the deceased by the young man.

A YouTube representative told The Mirror: “We are shocked to learn about this tragic incident. Such graphic content is not acceptable on YouTube.

“Although the original Livestream did not happen on YouTube, we quickly removed the re-uploads and terminated the related account,” she said.


Leave a Reply