The Chinese manufacturer of mobile devices Xiaomi offers some excellent budget phones that until now have not been easily available in the United States; given the rumor thathopefully the 8th anniversary of My 8, the company made fun of a release on May 31 will be the first.
The follow-up towhich we call "the best phone that can not be obtained", it is reported that the Mi 8 has:
- a fingerprint scanner on screen
- screen 6.0 inch with a notch
- 3D face scan
- a Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB and 8GB options with 64GB or 128GB of storage
- Wireless charging
- "AI" camera
- Prices to from 2,799 Yuan (approximately $ 440, £ 330, AU $ 580)
We saw the Xiaomi flagshipin March, and it seems that the M8 has many similar specifications for the most low.