Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get Grand theft auto 5 in April, along with the one posted by Sony MLB The Show 21, and another current sports title, EA Sports’ NHL 21.
Most of the new releases announced Tuesday are for Xbox One and Xbox Series X, with some reserved for PC and cloud gaming. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get access to all games.
GTA 5 It was on Xbox Game Pass before, but only briefly, from January to April 2020. MLB The Show 21, made by Sony San Diego Studio It was announced for Xbox One and Xbox Series X in early April. NHL 21 joins the library through EA Play (which means it’s available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers) about a month before the Stanley Cup playoffs start.
Microsoft also announced a change to the Xbox Game Pass menu on the console’s dashboard; will now show friends who are playing Xbox Game Pass titles, encouraging users to join them.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, console and PC) – April 8
- Disneyland adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Hurry: A Disney /Pixar Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL twenty-one (Console) via EA Play – April 12
- Rain on your parade (Cloud, console and PC) – April 15
- Route (PC) – April 15
- MLB the show twenty-one (Cloud and Console) – April 20
These are the games that will be leaving Game Pass later this month:
- Deliver us the moon (Console and PC)
- Roboto Cat (Console and PC)
- Wargroove (Console and PC)
April 16 (EA Play)
- Madden 15 (Console)
- Madden 16 (Console)
- Madden 17 (Console)
- Madden 18 (Console)
- Madden 25 (Console)
- NHL 18 (Console)
- NHL 19 (Console)