Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Party view. Tonight's show comes from the XL Center in Hartford, CT.
– We are live from the XL Center in Hartford, CT, while Michael Cole receives us. He is joined by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– We head straight to the ring and the general manager RAW, Kurt Angle, comes out. He welcomes us to the first night of Superstar Shakeup and promises great surprises for tonight. It's going to start, but Sunil Singh interrupts him, and introduces the newest member of the RAW list: the WWE champion in the United States, Jinder Mahal.
Jinder arrives in the ring while fans boo him. Congratulates Angle for signing The Modern Day Maharaja for RAW and securing it as an A Show. Jinder wants to know why he was taken to RAW in an SUV when he only travels in a limousine with a caravan. Angle officially welcomes Jinder and says they never agreed on a limousine. Jinder talks about how he is better than others, but Angle is not so sure. Fans sing "stink", since Jinder demands the same treatment as the other Angle champion, WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar. Going back and forth takes Angle to book Jinder in a game for the title at this time. The music comes and goes Jeff Hardy to a great pop.
WWE Title game in the United States: Jeff Hardy vs. Jinder Mahal
Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring and we have the bell. Jinder goes straight to work at Hardy. Jinder works with Hardy while the fans sing for Hardy. Jeff goes around the corners.
Jinder turns again, but Jeff ends up sending him to the ground and returns him. Jeff jumps off the apron and takes Jinder on the floor again. We are going to commercials.
Back from the break and Jinder has Jeff in the middle of the ring. Hardy is released, but Jinder drops it on the top rope. Jinder with the knees now. Jinder stands up and poses like boos.
Jinder stalks Hardy and carries a big right. The fans boo when Jinder shows something else. The songs of "suckers" start again. Hardy fights from the apron and goes to the top, but Jinder clashes him in the back. Jinder rises but Jeff throws him to the carpet. Jeff with a whisper in the wind. Fans join Hardy now. Singh goes to the apron but Jeff kicks it. Jinder comes from behind but Jeff defends him. Jeff with an inverted atomic fall and double leg fall. Jeff with a dropkick in the basement for a close count of 2. Jinder blocks a Twist of Fate and makes a big knee in the face for a close count of 2.
The fans sing for Hardy. Jeff blocks The Khallas and shoots Jinder for a count of 2. Jinder immediately nails a big superkick for a close count of 2. Jinder throws Hardy on his knees but almost fails with a pin attempt. Jeff hits a Twist of Fate while the fans blow up. Jeff climbs to the top and hits Swanton's bomb for the pin and the title.
Winner and new WWE US Champion: Jeff Hardy
– After the game, Jeff celebrates while we go to reps We return to Hardy celebrating with the title on stage while playing his music.
– Still to come, The Miz will host MizTV and reveal a list movement that will change the face of RAW. Also, Bayley vs. Sasha Banks. Back to the commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what just happened with Hardy and Mahal. Renee Young approaches Jinder and Singh behind the stage and is not happy. Jinder accuses Hardy and Kurt Angle of executing a conspiracy by taking him to RAW. Jinder reveals he is having his rematch on April 27 in Saudi Arabia at the event Greatest Royal Rumble . Jinder keeps talking but we can not hear him for the music of No Way Jose. José starts dancing in the back with his conga line. He stops at Jinder and Renee, taunting Jinder with positivism. Jinder exhales while Jose dances with Renee.
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks
We go to the ring and Bayley leaves first while JoJo makes the introductions. Sasha Banks is next.
The bell rings and they are in the middle of the ring. Sasha hits first and they attack him. Bayley slides on the ropes and Banks takes advantage. They come and go now. They end up outside and Bayley sends Banks downstairs with a hurricanrana when we return to the commercial.
Back from the break and Banks has Bayley in the middle of the ring. Bayley seeks to turn it over but Banks drops it. Bayley sends Banks to the apron and hangs it on the second string. Bayley with a shoulder to the intestine in the corner. Bayley with a modified neckbreaker out of the corner for a count of 2.
Banks spins him again and throws Bayley to the floor, towards the barrier. The referee counts. Bayley returns to the platform, but Banks finds her with a high knee. Banks jumps over and knees on the apron, sending Bayley to the floor. Banks brings him back and goes to the top to get more knees and a count of 2. Banks talks trash and musley Bayley for now. Bayley returns swinging and exchanging great slaps, then hits in the middle of the ring while the fans blow up.
Banks kicks Bayley in the corner and hands the knees to the faces for a count of 2. Sasha speaks and applies the Bank Statement. The Riott Squad hits the ring while the referee calls the bell.
– After the match, Bay Morgan and Banks come together in triples for Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott. They continue to destroy Banks and Bayley by mostly boos. The Riott Squad stands erect while playing the music. Now they have joined RAW.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns will be here. Back to commercial
The authors of the pain versus Rhyno and Heath Slater
Back from the break and Heath Slater comes out with Rhyno. We received a video from the sidebar from the previous morning in which they talk about how to get a second chance at The Authors of Pain. Akam and Pray are the following. Slater and Rhyno immediately attack before the bell and hit Akam.
Slater starts with Akam and goes right to work on him. They make labels and keep Akam down, but Slater falls and enters Pray. Pray discharge in Slater to turn it around, talking some trash too. Akam re-qualifies a great double team in Slater for a count of 2. More round-trip now. Rhyno enters and leaves while the fans sing for ECW.
Rhyno hits Akam out of the apron and goes back to work on Praying, hitting a big powerslam for a count of 2. The authors send Slater to the floor before dropping Rhyno again. They double Rhyno team with The Last Chapter and cover the pin.
Winners: The Authors of Pain
– After the match, Akam and Rezar stand as we go to the reps and their music hits. Slater and Rhyno are still down while The Authors stand tall on stage.
– Still to come, a great brand change will be revealed on MizTV. Back to commercial
– Back from recess and it's time for another mandatory edition of MizTV. The Miz is in the ring with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. He welcomes us to the show.
Miz says The Riott Squad and Jinder Mahal have already shaken things up, but their guests represent a seismic shift for RAW. Ask fans to get up from their seats and welcome the newest members of the RAW list: Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. The music of Owens plays and they come together.
Owens and Sami play the ring and celebrate with The Miz & The Miztourage, jumping together. Miz says that in front of us is the best group of talents we've seen, bigger than the nWo. Miz continues and says they are The Avengers of WWE. Together, they are changing the WWE landscape and sculpting RAW instead. They notify all unprocessed clothing. Miz continues to rant and the music interrupts when RAW General Manager Kurt Angle makes his way.
Angle says that Miz has no power here, but Angle does. He says that Owens and Sami had the chance to win a contract last week but failed. Owens says an email was sent a few minutes ago and the plans have changed. Sami says that it will save Angle the problem of taking out his phone because he has printed the email. Sami reads a message from commissioner RAW Stephanie McMahon, saying she has to re-examine Angle's handling of the situation with Sami and Owens. Stephanie does not want RAW to miss two great talents like Owens and Sami, for which she has awarded them contracts. They make fun of Angle and he's just surprised that Stephanie had time to write an email because she thought she would be doing physical therapy twenty-four hours a day after Ronda Rousey ripped her arm off. Angle congratulates Sami and Owens, and welcomed them. He tells them to say goodbye to The Miz because he received a message from SmackDown General Manager Paige and SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon, and they said that former General Manager Daniel Bryan was adamant about getting The Miz on SmackDown where he is.
The Miz faints in Angle and says that he and The Miztourage say they will do what they did in RAW, they make SmackDown the most to see … Angle interrupts and says that The Miztourage stays in RAW but Miz it goes. Angle reveals a farewell gift to Miz tonight. It will be a ten-man main event with Miz, Sami, Owens, Axel and Dallas against Finn Balor, WWE intercontinental champion Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman and a new superstar making his RAW debut. The music of Angle plays while the others watch from the ring.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns is here.
– The graphics appear when Bray Wyatt appears in the backstage. Matt Hardy is with him. They are here. Back to commercial
The Revival vs. Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
Back from the break and The Revival is already in the ring. Sheamus and Cesaro are in comment. Matt Hardy will take to the streets with his partner Bray Wyatt next to him. The winners of this match will face The Bar for the vacant RAW Tag Team Titles on April 27 in Saudi Arabia at the Greatest Royal Rumble.
Hardy starts with Scott Dawson and goes straight to the corner. Dash Wilder marks a bit of double teaming. Hardy flips Dash around and hits his head on the turnbuckles for the "Delete!" More songs back and forth now. Wyatt tries to get involved when The Revival keeps Hardy near his corner. Dawson with a count of 2 on Matt. Wyatt ends up getting to the end while he and Hardy get the victory.
Winners: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
– After the game, Wyatt and Hardy stand up when they play Matt's music. The Bar gets up on stage and raises its first concerts at Hardy and Wyatt. His party is official for Saudi Arabia.
– Back of Backlash hype and the announcers plug in the Superstar Shakeup. We will see Ronda Rousey after the commercial break.
– Back from the break and The Bar is backstage. They walk towards Breezango, who take pictures of what they are wearing. Tyler Breeze and Fandango have now joined the RAW list.
– The announcers analyze some of the new additions to the RAW list.
– We see a brief look at Ronda Rousey and Stephanie McMahon. Ronda is behind the stage with Kurt Angle now, talking about his victory WrestleMania 34. Angle says that Stephanie will not leave quietly and that she does not know what she has planned for Shakeup. They knock on the door and Natalya enters. She and Rousey embrace and tell Angle that they trained together. Angle praises Natalya and says he made a strong campaign to come to RAW. Natalya is excited to prove that she is the best there was, and there will be. Or maybe the second best now that Rousey is here. Natalya thanks them both and leaves smiles.
Mickie James Vs. Ember Moon
We go to the ring and the RAW Nia Jax Women's Champion comes out for comment. Back to commercial
Back from the break and first Ember Moon comes out. Mickie James is next. It was assumed that Alexa Bliss would join Jax in the comment, but she does not show up.
The bell rings and they try. Round trip to start the game. Mickie takes Ember down for 2 accounts. Mickie keeps Moon grounded now. We cut behind the scenes to a video interview of the sidebar with Bliss. Bliss says she had no interest in joining that bully Jax in the comment. Bliss plays the victim and mentions her rematch in Backlash.
Ember tries to turn it around but Mickie drops it again and keeps it on the ground. Mickie hits Moon with a dropkick and covers another count of 2, and another. Finally Moon is mounted on the offensive after a kick and a kip up. Moon maintains control and goes to the top. The moon nails The eclipse and covers the pin.
Winner: Ember Moon
– After the game, Moon stands up when he plays his music and we go to reps. Moon stands up while Mickie recovers on the floor.
– Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are behind the scenes talking about tonight's main event. Sami says they need to focus on getting Braun Strowman out. Owens wonders about the mysterious man. The Miz intervenes and asks if he will work for Shane McMahon and how he will treat Miz. Sami asks Miz to focus on tonight's game and not on his return to the blue mark. Owens and Sami also want Miz to do something with The Miztourage, who is not doing anything. Miz wants his transition to be worth seeing.
– Is the newest RAW member still to come? Back to commercial
– Back of the break and Apollo is in the ring with Titus O & # 39; Neil and Dana Brooke. The newest member of the RAW list comes out: Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler faces Titus Worldwide but it's just to distract them and allow Drew McIntyre to attack from behind. Drew also joined RAW, from WWE NXT.
Ziggler and McIntyre end up hitting a Zig Zag and a Claymore at the same time in Apollo. Ziggler and McIntyre stand with Ziggler's music.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns. Back to the commercial.
– Back from the break and out Roman Reigns arrives in the ring.
Boos resumes while Reigns takes the microphone. Reigns says once again that he is here, but the WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar, does not. Reigns talks about winning the title in the Steel Cage game on April 27 and says he will return to RAW as our full-time champion. Reigns continues but the music interrupts and Samoa Joe leaves.
Joe takes the microphone onstage and says that one thing that Reigns does not boast about is doing the work because he does not and he never will. Joe continues and says that Reigns will not learn until someone disappoints him forever. Joe says that once Lesnar finishes massacring Reigns in the cage, he will be waiting Backlash to put The Big Dog to sleep once and for all. Joe shows us a video pack of recent matches where he and Lesnar have hit Reigns. This leads Joe to appear to be heading to the ring to fight. He stops and turns around, walking down the ramp towards some boos. Joe stops and turns around to fight.
Joe goes to the ring, but he stops and talks a little trash. Joe says he will see Reigns in Backlash in his time. Joe goes back up the ramp and goes to the back while the fans get bored. The musical successes of Reigns.
Mandy Rose vs. Natalya
Back from the break, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose from Absolution come out. They do not have a leader now that Paige is the new General Manager of SmackDown. Natalya goes outside.
They start and Mandy gives a strong slap. Natalya defends herself and they try. Rose ends up on the floor, but Natalya brings her back. Rose returns to the floor and pulls Natalya out. Rose drops Natalya on the floor due to a distraction from Sonya Deville. Rose brings him back to the ring for a count of 2. Rose rushes into the corner now.
Rose with more offense, including a suplex. Rose with a count of 2. Rose ties Natalya in an abdominal stretch in the middle of the ring now. Natalya fights and yells at Rose, warning her. Natalya goes to work at Rose and quickly applies the Sharpshooter to win.
– After the game, Natalya stands until Deville attacks from behind. Rose and Deville double team with Natalya until the music arrives and Ronda Rousey leaves for a pop. Rousey hits the ring while Absolution retreats to the floor. Deville enters the ring and mocks Rousey. Rousey with strikes and a clothesline to take down Deville. Rousey checks Natalya while Rose and Deville talk trash onstage. Rousey's music plays when he goes with Natalya and we get an answer.
– Cole takes us to a video package for the newest member of the RAW list – Baron Corbin.
Breezango vs. The Bar
We go to the ring and Tyler Breeze and Fandango leave. We are going to commercials.
Back from the break and The Bar made their entrance. Cesaro starts with Fandango. We get some comedy with The Bar jackets, inspired by the WWE 2018 Hall of Fame The Dudley Boyz, come into play. Cesaro tries to get Fandango up, but he can not and that's Breeze. Cesaro ends up planting Breeze with a huge uppercut.
Sheamus scores and hits Breeze in the corner. Sheamus distracts the referee while Cesaro covers Breeze with cheap shots. Fans sing "you look stupid" in Sheamus now. Sheamus maintains control and labels in Cesaro for a double team in Breeze. Cesaro keeps Breeze punished now. Sheamus returns to have more double teams, as they continue to dominate Breeze.
Fandango looks for a label, but Sheamus takes it out of the apron. The Bar bent Breeze from the corner, but somehow he kicks and they can not believe it. Fandango takes Sheamus out of the apron while going through the label. Breeze takes advantage and throws Cesaro to the big surprise.
– After the game, Breeze and Fandango celebrate while The Bar is surprised. We're going to repeat Breezango continues the celebration.
– Renee Young is behind the scenes with Elias. She asks him why he decided not to show up tonight. He calls her Rachel and says he only plays big shows that matter now, and Hartford definitely does not matter. Elias mentions Bobby Lashley and says that Lashley does not deserve to be in the same ring as him. Elias says that Lashley should sit in the crowd and worship him like everyone else. Elias says that if Lashley interrupts him once more, he will discover what everyone else knows, that WWE means Walk With Elias. We hear that the fans accompany him in the arena. Elias mentions how he will not perform for the crowd tonight, but will give Renee the private concert she wants. He puts it on and she says we do not have time for a performance. Elias plays, but she interrupts him and sends him back to the announcers. Elias is playing the guitar.
– Still to come, our great main event of 10 men. Back to commercial
Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, The Miz, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas vs. Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman and Bobby Roode
We go to the ring and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn first come out. The Miz will go out with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. Braun Strowman is the first for his team. Finn Balor is next, followed by Bobby Lashley. WWE intercontinental champion Seth Rollins will be next. The last one is the newest member of the RAW payroll: Bobby Roode.
We get the bell when the two teams talk trash and try to find out who will start. Rollins begins with Owens. Owens hits first and hits Rollins. Rollins catches Owens running to the corner and throws him head-first into the tensioner. Owens is sent to the floor. Rollins jumps over and takes Owens on the ground. Both teams are faced with the faces of babies in the ring when we return to the commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins drops Axel. Roode identifies and works Axel during 2 counts. Balor ends up arriving, but Owens and Sami hit him in the corner. Dallas also defeats Balor. Miz enters while things calm down and keeps Balor on the ground. Miz also makes fun of Strowman. Balor fights, but Miz hits the heartbreaker for a count of 2.
Sami returns to beat Balor around the ring. Lashley enters and runs over Sami, then throws him over his head. Lashley with more offense in the corner. Lashley pulls out Sami but knocks him down while others approach the apron. Sami rocks Lashley but fails. Lashley lifts Sami up for the big vertical suplex and keeps it in the air while the fans blow up. Miz enters but Lashley presses him and throws him over Owens and Axel. Lashley stands up and becomes fashionable when we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens has Rollins on the mat. Rollins fights for a tag, but Owens drops it on his head for a count of 2. Miz enters and talks trash while keeping Rollins down, mocking his opponents. Miz stomps Rollins in the corner. Rollins fights and hits the heels of the platform, but Miz tricks him and sticks a DDT for another peg attempt.
Miz does the "yes!" Kick Rollins now. Miz shows some and loses the last kick. Rollins uploads it for a count of 2. Rollins drops Miz and looks for a label now. Axel and Dallas take Lashley and Balor from the platform and send them to the barrier. Rollins counterattacks Miz and hits the enziguri but there is no one to tag. Braun and Lashley also become physicists with heels on the outside. Roode receives the hot label and downloads it in Axel. Roode climbs to the top and flies off with a clothes line towards Axel. Roode asks for the Glorious DDT but Axel blocks it. Roode spikes the Blockbuster for a count of 2 while Dallas breaks it.
Roode sends Dallas to the floor. Axel takes out Roode's leg. The Miz labels and goes to Figure Four, but Roode goes up to a count of 2. Roode Miz clotheslines and he goes down. Braun looks for the label while fans blow up. Braun receives the label and Miz looks terrified. Miz runs out of the ring and around the ring but Braun chases him, knocking Owens down the road. Braun sends Miz to the apron and hits him, also nailing Sami. Braun and Miz return to the ring with Braun getting the upperhand. Braun with a chokeslam. Braun takes out Dallas and then Axel. They move around the corner and Braun hits the score. Balor returns and takes out The Miztourage. It is chaos when everyone gets into their movements. It all comes down to Miz and Braun again. Miz with a corner dropkick. He loses time and goes for another, but Braun nails him with a big dropkick instead.
Miz throws a label at Axel but Axel takes off his apron and rejects it. Miz can not believe it. Dallas does the same. Miz is shocked and fans love it. Miz turns around and confronts Braun as The Miztourage pulls away. Braun throws Miz to the corner and pulls him out of the great powerslam running. Braun covers the pin and victory.
Winners: Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Bobby Roode, Finn Balor and Seth Rollins
– After the game, baby faces rise when Braun's music plays. We go to reps We see The Miz on the floor. The Miztourge looks from the stage. The winners stand together in the ring while RAW leaves the air.