Woman’s leg rot in Hawaii due to meat-eating bacteria


According to a report, a passenger in Hawaii was planted with a tree and became infected with a rare meat-eating bacteria.

According to a case study published in the medical journal BMJ Case Reports on Tuesday, a 72-year-old woman lost her balance and lost her balance.

Researchers said that after six days she visited a local clinic, received stitches and was sent home with a course of antibiotics.

Newsweed reported that after finishing the drugs, she became concerned about discoloration on her skin and a foul-smelling liquid on the wound.

He visited the emergency room in Washington State, where he was diagnosed with a rare meat-eating bacterium called Leclarasia adecarboxylata or L. adecarboxylata, the researchers said.

Researchers said that the pathogen found in aquatic environments is rare in patients with a healthy immune system, although may be responsible for death.

Researchers said the woman underwent surgery to cut the infection off her leg and was then discharged six days later with more antibiotics.

In their findings, researchers urged clinicians to consider them as a possible cause of infection even among patients who are not immunologists.

    .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.