It's five o'clock somewhere
Relax with a strong drink for today's contest to VA-11 HALL-A in the switch!
Hey, I've been waiting for this for a long time! I've missed all of his previous releases, but now that he's finally coming to Switch, I think it's time to stand up and participate in the action of the cyberpunk bartender.
You can get it now by earning your own copy of VA-11 HALL-A!
Read an official synopsis because I'm too drunk to write it myself:
It's 207X in Glitch City, a city of unprecedented technological advances. However, residents suffer the effects of unethical nanomachine experiments and a corrupt government. To escape this sad reality, residents seek comfort through Android lovers, supersonic drone races or the bottom of a drunken glbad.
Enter Jill, resident bartender at VA-11 HALL-A, Glitter City's pre-eminent dive bar. It will serve drinks for a humanoid robot, a pop star, the editor-in-chief of one of the leading magazines and their inmates, law enforcement officers and even a crazy computer hacker of children. Meanwhile, they will spill their souls.
VA-11 HALL-A Mix alcohol with a splash of simple syrup and a lot of point-and-click adventures: the characters react to the drinks that are served, with the level of drunkenness of the customers that affects the flow of the story. Serving drinks that suit customers, Jill's tips are tried to pay bills, but dissatisfied customers can leave her choking on her own pains.
Set the tone for the adventure by healing infectious electronic synthpop playlists for the jukebox. A dark and pixelated anime art style frames the relaxed experience, adding to VA-11 HALL-AImmersive atmosphere
This game has just won this award. I'm thirsty just to think about it!
To enter to win your copy, make me a drink. How to do it, and what it's called. I always draw the winners at random, but today I will choose the best answer as the winner and randomize the other two. Because I make the rules, and I've been drinking since 10 am!
We have three copies of NA change to make known. The winners will be raffled on Thursday, May 9. Be sure to comment using an account with your current email address in the file. You do not have an account? Make one go to the bartender action!
VA-11 HALL-A Now it's available for Nintendo Switch, and basically everything else. Go to Nintendo Enthusiast to have more chances to win!
You are offline. Login | Check in
No purchase is required to participate or win
1. Eligibility: Destructoid.com contests are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (and budgets), are 12 years old and at least 12 years old. We encourage our friends abroad to be super cunning and make a friend in the United States who can receive their prize, and then you two discover customs / logistics. Be careful who you trust, obviously. The employees of Destructoid.com, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or management of Tenders, any agent acting on behalf of the entities mentioned above, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries , affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers, any other person or entity badociated with the Contests (collectively "Contest Entities") and / or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and family members (whether or not) Each of these employees are not eligible and will be dismissed and publicly beaten if they are discovered participating. All US regulations apply. UU., Federal, state and local.
2. Agreement to the Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes the total and unconditional agreement of the participant with respect to the acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize depends on compliance with all the requirements established in this document.
3. Entry period: The start / end dates and times of each Contest (the "Enrollment Period") will be published on the corresponding Contest site.
4. Entry: To participate in a Contest, follow the instructions on the Contest site. The presentation will lead to an entry. The number of times you can participate in the Contest will be published on the corresponding Contest site. The use of any software or automated software will provide all entries sent by that person, with the exception of sponsoring members who may participate in contests by logging into their "benefits" page.
5. Drawing: Unless specified otherwise in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each enrollment period. The number of winners that will be selected in a specific Contest will be published on the corresponding Contest site. The odds of being selected as a possible winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specific time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the deadline set in the notification email, we may select an alternative potential winner in place at random from all entries received during the Enrollment Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household per contest.
6. Requirements of potential winners: Winners will be notified by the email address badociated with their Destructoid.com account and / or they will receive a private message on Destructoid.com or via a direct Twitter message / Facebook message. The winners have five (5) days from the original message to alert them of their winnings so that they respond and claim their prize. If a winner is not presented within five business days, the prize will be lost and raffled where Destructoid fans are the most active (social networks).
7. Award (s): The prize (s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available in a specific Contest will be published on the Contest site. No substitution or cash may be made except by the sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor at its sole discretion. . Winners are responsible for the taxes and fees badociated with receiving or using a prize. Prizes will be sent between 1 and 45 business days after the winners have responded with the required information.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, among others, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the sponsor may, at its discretion,: (a) ) suspend the Contest to address the deficiency and then resume the Contest in a manner that best matches the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received at the time of the deterioration. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds who is tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Contest or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should be attempted, the Sponsor reserves the right to request damages from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by law. . The fact that Sponsor does not enforce any of the terms of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of dispute over the owner of an entry, the entry will be sent to be sent by the authorized account holder with the name of the screen from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is badigned to an email address at an Internet access provider, an online service provider or another organization responsible for badigning email addresses for the domain badociated with the email address sent.
9. Release and limitations of liability: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and not exempt from liability to the Contest Entities any claim or cause of action arising from participation in the Contest or the receipt or use of any prize, including, among others, the following: human intervention not authorized in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, suppliers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, delayed, expired, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of the participations; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the participant's participation in the Contest or the receipt of any prize. The participant also agrees on any cause of action, the responsibility of the Entities of the Contest will be limited to the cost of participating and participating in the Contest, and in no case will the Entities of the Contest be responsible for the attorneys' fees. The participant waives the right to claim any damage, including, among others, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the participant accepts that all disputes, claims and causes of action that arise from, or are related to, the Contest or any award granted will be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of collective action. All questions and questions related to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the participant, or the rights and obligations of the sponsors in relation to the Contest, shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws . of the Commonwealth of Virginia, regardless of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction, which would be the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Results of the contest: To participate in the contest without having to buy / sell anything or request a copy of the name of the winners, send an envelope with your own address (indicating the details for which the winners are requesting) to Destructoid.com Winners contest, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We are conducting many contests, so be specific in what you are requesting. The requests of the winners must be received within thirty (30) days from the date of completion of the corresponding contest (although they are always published on our site). The winners are usually published the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, Destructoid has the right to kick your bad and take away the prize if you're a total idiot, so be great and do not kick any puppy on your way to victory. Have fun with our competitions and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money and then the baby.