Microsoft's To-Do productivity app was updated on Windows 10, Android and iOS devices today, with a variety of new and different features added and changes made to each
Of particular interest is the addition of new emoji in the Windows 10 application, a new full-screen menu in the iOS version and the new rich-entry functionality that is added to the Microsoft task application for Android.
Here are all the release notes:
- We have added new emojis to our emoji selector
- And if your emojification needs require an even greater emoji selection, simply press the Windows + key. to open the Windows emoji keyboard.
- Have you tried using Microsoft To-Do with Cortana? Simply add your Outlook or Office 365 account as a service connected to Cortana and you can ask Cortana to add new reminders and tasks.
- With this update, we have improved the sidebar, which is now in full screen on the iPhone.
- You can also swipe to drop or delete a list directly from the sidebar on iPhone and iPad.
- Submitting attachments! Now you can attach any photo from your phone to a task in a personal list.
- Add a task easily with our new task mosaic (Android 8.0+) in the notification bar.
- Add due dates, reminders and repetitions when you create a task with our enriched entry bar.
- If you have a small screen and a large device font size, we will not cut the names of the lists anymore.
- Correction of errors, including accessibility corrections.
Do you use Microsoft To-Do on your device? Let us know which version you access more in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest to get more content from the Microsoft application.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Additional readings: Android, applications, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft To-Do, Windows 10