Detroit – A steady stream of protesters gathered in front of the TCF Center in Detroit to rally on Friday in support of President Donald Trump.
Roughly 200 people demanded a review of Michigan’s election results. They were loud and mainly quiet.
- more: Decision 2020 Election Coverage
The Detroit police were on hand in the event of anything happening, but the crowd erupted later that afternoon.
Michigan set a record of breaking 5.5 million votes. The state won nearly 2.8 million votes for former Vice President Joe Biden.
The Associated Press held the race for Biden in Michigan at around 6 pm on Wednesday evening.
The crowd is questioning the consequences and has protested almost everyday because the results still come from unsalted states. Biden is leading Trump in three of the five states claimed so far.
Until 4:30 pm Friday. Biden has 264 electoral votes and Trump has 214. Any one of the five states still to the grave would call the election for Biden.
- Protesters crying over counting of votes voiced security concerns
- Michigan House Speaker Says GOP Will Start Vote Counting Investigation
- Romney: Trump’s election fraud claim wrong, ‘reckless’
- 2020 latest: Georgia’s confidence votes are being counted properly
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit – All rights reserved.