A Tornado Watch has been issued for a number of counties in Northeast Ohio.
According to the National Weather Service the Tornado Watch is in impact till 7 p.m. on Sunday.
Ohio Counties included on the Tornado Watch:
- Van Wert
The variations between a Tornado Watch and a Tornado Warning:
- Tornado Watch:
- Be ready.
- A Tornado Watch means tornadoes are doable in and close to the watch space.
- You ought to evaluation and focus on emergency plans and examine provides.
- Review the place you protected room is.
- You must be prepared if a warning is issued or when you badume a twister is approaching.
- Watches are issued by the Storm Prediction Center for counties the place tornadoes might happen.
- The watch space is usually giant, it covers quite a few counties and even states.
- Tornado Warning:
- Take Action.
- A twister has been sighted or indicated by climate radar.
- Imminent hazard to life and property.
- Move to an inside room on the bottom ground of a sturdy constructing.
- Avoid home windows.
- If you might be in a cell residence, car or outdoors, you must transfer to the closest substantial shelter and defend your self from flying particles.
- Warnings are issued by your native forecast workplace.
- Warnings sometimes embody a a lot smaller space that could be impacted by a twister recognized by a forecast on radar or educated spotter/regulation enforcement who’s watching the storm.
Download the Cleveland 19 News app and First Alert Weather app.
Copyright 2017 WOIO. All rights reserved.