The technological giant Google has created a new mobile application that allows you to find your facial match in historical paintings. The application works with a technology that analyzes the characteristics of your face and tries to find an exact match in the famous paintings of the world. With the amount of fun results that this application can offer, it is going viral on social networks, and many people share their results of facial coincidences. If the idea is exciting for you and you want to try it here, you will find a step-by-step guide for you:
1. Download the Google Arts & Culture app from Google play store if you are an Android user. While iPhone users can download the same from the iTunes Store.
2. Open the application and scroll down until a pop-up dialog box appears asking you to try the function saying "Is your portrait in a museum?"
3. Press "start" below the dialog box above.
4. Take a selfie as indicated by the application
5. Get ready to see the exciting results
The results of the facial pairings provided by the application may vary depending on the different hairstyles and if you have the glasses on. While the accuracy of the application to find your doppelganger is a matter of different debate, The application offers a fun way to discover a famous painting that looks at least like you. By putting some technological quotient in the results, the application also tells you the figures of coincidence percentages each time you test the application.
The application makes some fun comparisons many times, however, occasionally it also tracks people's artistic doppelgangers. These are some of the most fun and exciting results shared on social media networks pl Instagram atform: