With the weekly reset, Destiny 2’s first Faction Rally has kicked off on PC. You can discover the complete explainer right here, however the fundamental gist is that this: select a faction, earn tokens, and switch them in for faction particular gear. At the top of the occasion, the faction with essentially the most tokens earned will grant all of its loyal gamers entry to a particular weapon at a reduction worth.
Previously, gamers may run the identical Lost Sector again and again, destroying provides for quick token drops. But this time round, Bungie eliminated the availability drop reward, rendering Lost Sector runs moot.
Conveniently, YouTuber xHOUNDISHx simply discovered an excellent quicker methodology for incomes tokens. For those that cannot watch or hear, this is how one can get all of the tokens you will want inside an hour.
- Head to the Winding Cover space within the EDZ
- Head to the northern Lost Sector, a gap within the floor
- Clean it out, defeat the boss, and open the chest
- Head out the door instantly above the chest
- Walk up the tunnel till you see the “Winding Cove” location title
- Head again, and open the chest once more
So when you’re determined to squash the ugly area goths of Dead Orbit like I’m, don your Future War Cult shaders and get to farming.
(Tim says go for New Monarchy, however look deep into your hearts. You know what to do. It’s FWC.)