- The United States Navy does not confirm any active marksman in Walter Reed, "it was a special exercise", as happened in The Guardian
- Conflicting reports cause confusion after an active reporter from Walter Reed convened a CNN simulation
- The report of the & # 39; active shooter & # 39; of Walter Reed was actually a drill, says Pentagon Fox News
- The incident in Walter Reed was a drill, not an active shooter, says the Washington Post.
- The report of the "active shooter" Walter Reed was "false alarm", say officials of Fox News
- See full coverage in Google News