The man who swallowed an AirPod says it still worked in his stomach – BGR



[ad_1]

Do you know what is perfectly normal? Fall asleep while using AirPods. Do you know what is completely abnormal? Somehow swallow an AirPod in your dream.

It almost seems unlikely, but that's exactly what happened to a man in Taiwan named Ben Hsu, according to a report from the Daily Mail. As a go-go as wild stories go, this is so lazy, so you may want to put on your seat belt.

According to the report, Hsu was able to find one of his AirPods. After searching his entire bed and not finding anything, he decided to track the device and press the "Play sound" option. Then he was surprised to hear the missing AirPod sound from inside his stomach. Somehow, come on, the rogue AirPod falls into his mouth, numbed, and then Hsu swallowed it. Incredibly, apparently it still worked as it worked its way through its digestive tract.

Hsu wisely went to a hospital where doctors gave him a laxative to help develop the device.

The report says in part:

Dr. Chen Chieh-fan, who works in the emergency room, explained: "Due to the plastic cover that surrounds AirPod, the risk of causing damage in a way similar to that of swallowing a normal lithium-ion battery is much smaller.

The AirPod finally came out, with Hsu noticing that the battery was still at 41%. Hsu went on to call all the "magic" test, which may prove that the cult of Apple is a reality.

As crazy as it sounds, the story becomes even stranger from here. Call me old-fashioned, but if I drink and AirPod just to react in a toilet, I'm pulling the bad boy for eternity. But apparently, it is cut from a different cloth. For reasons that explain it, Hsu tested the AirPod and discovered that it worked.

"The AirPod and letting it dry," says the report, "Mr. Hsu was surprised to find out that it was working."

When Tim Cool called AirPod a "cultural phenomenon" during an income conference call this week, I do not think this is what I had in mind.

[ad_2]
Source link