LFA 67 was held on Friday night at the Branson Convention Center in Branson, Mo., and aired on AXS TV, with four of the six major card fights ending in a standstill.
In the main event, Daniel James defeated Patrick Martin for a TKO victory in the first round to advance to the LFA heavyweight tournament final.
Big-time action was carried out on the undercard as T.J. Brown and Ken Beverly fought for 1:45 of the first round before Brown threw a perfectly synchronized kick to the head for the knockout. Solo Hatley Jr. also recorded a first round knockout victory over Teejay Britton, who fell despite having a 10-inch height advantage in the bout.
You can watch the video above to see the highlights of those three fights.
The full results of LFA 67 include:
- End of daniel james Patrick Martin through TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:45
- Jaleel Willis def. Dakota Bush by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- T. J. Brown def. Ken Beverly by knockout (kick) – Round 1, 1:45
- Solo Hatley Jr. def. Teejay Britton by knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:00
- Mike Breeden def. Chel Erwin-Davis through TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 1:24
- Ronnie Lawrence def. Garrett Armfield by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
For more coverage of LFA 67, visit the MMA Events section of the site.