We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your privacy while online on your site. The following reveals the information aggregation and dissemination practices for this web site.
CBR (“Website”) is owned and operated by Valnet inc. (“We” or “us”), a corporation incorporated under Canadian laws, has its head office at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, St. Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, which page you visit on our website, whether you have been sent by another website, and at what time. You have accessed our website.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), pages analyzed / exited pages, platform type, date / timestamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, site management, users in total. Includes tracking the movement of, and gather broad demographic information for total use.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Required Cookies: These cookies are essential to the provision of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help you remember the choices you make while on our website, remember your preferences and personalize your website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: These cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help us analyze website usage.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media settings, the social media network will have a record of this and may display your name or identifier regarding this action.
- Advertising and Targeted Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with ads tailored to your interests. Please see our “Advertisers” section below for details.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your personal browser options. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that allow us and our trusted third-party partners to track your website usage and gather usage data, including the number of pages you visit, The amount of time you spend on each page, which you click on next. , And other information about your website visit.
When you visit our web site we use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements. These companies may access information about you and this web site and other web sites (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) so that you may receive advertisements about goods and services. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choice about not using this information by these companies, click here.
We have reviewed the policies of all our advertising partners to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommend data protection practices.
We use the following advertisers:
Links to Other Web Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. When we leave our site, we encourage our users to be aware, and to read the privacy statement of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by this website.
Data collection objective
We use the information we collect:
- Administer our website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our website and enhance the user experience, make sure you have access to personalized content to suit your interests;
- Analyze user usage and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our website is secure and not subject to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data regarding your use of the website as described here. Please see our “Advertiser” section above for details.
How your data is stored
All data collected through our website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
The IP addresses and user agent string data of all visitors are stored in the logging files on the Amazon server for up to 7 days. All our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We have reviewed our partner privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies to ensure your data security.
Consent under applicable laws
We comply with the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework.
You can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing consent may impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide a personalized website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on protecting personal data in the cloud. We follow all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
In the event that we are aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and notify you in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, modifying and deleting your data
We have the right to request information about your file to request correction and / or deletion of your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or at the mailing address listed above, note: Data Compliance Department.
This website does not target people under 16 years of age. By visiting this website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or visiting the website under the supervision of a parent.
Although we make every effort to maintain user privacy, we may be required to disclose personal information when required by law, in which we have a good faith belief that current judicial proceedings, court orders or legal process Any such action is necessary to follow.