A new update for Super Smash Bros. Final Is rolled. Most notably it adds a smaller version of the battlefield stage. You can get more information about us other Post. Now you can listen to all of the game’s music on Battlefield, Small Battlefield, Big Battlefield and the Final Destination Stage.
Additionally, the game’s online experience has been adjusted. According to the director, Masahiro Sakurai, there are some improvements to the 1v1 online experience. Several other issues have been fixed to improve the overall gameplay experience. Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of the Nintendo Support page:
groom. 8.1.0 (released August 4, 2020)
- Small Battlefield Stage has been added. You can also set Small Battlefield as a preferred rule in the online battle.
- Now you can select any stage-specific music for the Battlefield, Small Battlefield, Big Battlefield and Final Destination stages.
- The online user experience has been adjusted.
- Matching is determined when using the preferred rule.
- After taking a look at the current number of players eligible for Elite Smash, the limit has been recalculated to allow more players to enter. Additionally, the calculation of the initial values of global smash power has also been adjusted.
- Further investigation and adjustment are required in the online mode.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
Have you downloaded the latest update yet? Notice something else? Please leave a comment below.