According to the patch notes Nintendo shared on their support website, the 9.0.1 update fixes issues primarily due to Steve’s block and move, such as a bug that caused players to fall off the stage when they hit certain locations Destroyed block created. . While this was not mentioned in the patch notes, the update also changes Steve’s… unexpectedly triumphant posture.
Smash Bro. Ultimate’s 9.0 update arrived last week. That update predated Steve for the game, with various balance adjustments. Blocky Fighter arrived with a new platform as well as a selection of Minecraft Spirits to unlock.
A new var. Super Ka 9.0.1 #SmashBrosUltimate Will arrive tomorrow! This update will include fighter adjustments, meaning the replicated data from the previous version will be inconsistent. Convert your replays by going into Vault -> Replay -> Replay Data -> Convert to Video before updating. pic.twitter.com/vC4LmiJmp8
– Nintendo Versus (@navvvs) October 21, 2020
Steve is the second of six additional DLC characters planned for Smash Bros. Ultimate, after Min Min from Arms. Nintendo has not yet revealed the identities of the remaining four fighters. All six characters are included as part of the game’s Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which costs $ 30 USD. Each DLC fighter can be purchased individually for $ 6 USD.
In other news, Nintendo is giving another smash bros. Those with a paid membership can claim the Vault Shoppers Set 2 item bundle, which comes with 3,000 gold and five classic tickets.
Super Smash Bros. Final Ver. 9.0.1 patch notes
- Determined the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter goes through the scenario when Steve / Alex created a block at a certain location and the opposing fighter destroyed the block.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter would go through the scenario when Steve / Alex formed a block at a certain location and with an airstrike below, Evers hit the opposing fighter.
- When Steve / Alex hit him with the mint in certain situations, the issue becomes certain that the opposing fighter will become uncontrollable.
- This issue should be resolved where if Steve / Alex’s minicart hits the wall, it will not kill the opposing fighter.
- That problem was resolved where anti-fighters made in Steve / Alex’s Minekart would sometimes be taken to the original location where they were raised.
- Fixed the issue once KO’d could go through some fighters through Steve / Alex’s block.
गेमस्पॉट को रिटेल ऑफर से कमीशन मिल सकता है।