There can not be anything more fun to watch on the first day of the NFL draft than teams do exchanges.
So, knowing that, we're going to keep track of all the exchanges that happen on the first day.  Be sure to check and see if your team made a transaction.
1. The Bills are traded for the No. 7 overall, get quarterback Josh Allen: The Bills got their future quarterback to trade from 12th overall to get quarterback Josh Allen out of Wyoming. Buffalo traded the first rounders with the Buccaneers along with two second-round picks (No. 53 and No. 56). They could hold on to their second first-round selection.
2. The Cardinals trade for Josh Rosen with the No. 10 pick: The Raiders left the No. 10 pick so the Cardinals could move up and grab Josh Rosen. The UCLA quarterback was the first freshman to start for the Bruins and considered by many to be the best pure passer in the draft. Oakland received selections No. 15, 79 and 152 in return.
3. The saints exchange and grab Marcus Davenport with the No. 14 pick: New Orleans added another solid defender to the defense with tons of young talent. The Saints gave a lot, but they got Marcus Davenport, a defensive end of UTSA. The Saints exchanged first rounders with the Packers (No. 27) along with the first round of the following year and the No. 147 selection this season.
4. The Bills trade with the Ravens and get Tremaine Edmunds with the No. 16 pick: The Bills had an active day on Thursday, trading twice in the first round. They initially reached Josh Allen in 7th place and then changed the No. 22 pick along with the No. 65 and No. 154 picks to get Tremaine Edmunds in 16th place. Edmunds is one of the best pitchers in the draft.  5. The Packers negotiate with the Seahawks by Jaire Alexander, Seattle gets much needed selections: The Seahawks did not have second or third round selections on Thursday, but they corrected that with an exchange with the Packers. Green Bay got the player they wanted by selecting Jaire Alexander, while the Seahawks won the selections by receiving the Packers' 27th pick in addition to the No. 76 and 186 picks. Green Bay also received the No. 248 selection. Seattle.
6. The Steelers swap Martavis Bryant with the Raiders for the third-round pick: The first unseeded draft pick of the day, as they moved wide receiver Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick (No. 75).
7. The Titans trade up to No. 22 and get Rashaan Evans: The Titans hired a linebacker in Mike Vrabel as coach and now they selected an LB with their first selection as head coach. Rasaan Evans, from Alabama, heads to Nashville. The Ravns moved back to No. 25. The Ravens received pick No. 25 and No. 125. Tennessee also gave No. 215.
This article will be updated.