Mike Tyson’s return to boxing in November is considered an exhibition match, but rival Roy Jones Jr. is concerned that he has made a mistake.
CSAC Executive Director Andy Foster first stated that when the match was announced in July, there was no match between the two legendary fighters.[taking] They cut off each other’s heads. “
Boxing Mike Tyson Returns in Exhibition Magazine ROS JOHNS JR.
He says, “They may be a little involved, but I don’t want people to get hurt.” They know the deal.
But Jones feels Tyson has not taken the memo, telling Sky Sports on the weekend that he may have made a “mistake”.
“He’s still Mike Tyson, he’s still one of the strongest, most explosive guys that ever touched the boxing ring. Whatever, I made a mistake going with him. He’s the big guy, he’s the explosive guy. , “They said.
Type Mike on the fight with RO JONES JR: ‘I’m looking forward to achieving my glory’
He said, “I would rather fire all the fireworks of the first round.” I have first-round fireworks, but she is known for first-round fireworks, which probably never touched boxing from anyone other than George Foreman. ”
Jones’ apprehension follows Tyson’s remarks last month where he called the match “search and destroy”.
“It’s discovery and destruction, and I want to see my glory again,” Tyson told TMZ Sports. “Fighting game is what hurts more people about what I am about.”
Click here to get more and more games on FOXNEWS.COM
The eight-round exhibition was originally planned for September 12, but is now scheduled for November 28 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
Fox News’ Daniel Canova contributed to this report.