LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot continues to grow slightly, as there was no jackpot winner of $ 68 million for the draw that took place on Friday, January 18.
That means that the draw on Tuesday, January 22 will have a value of $ 68 million with a cash option of $ 48.8 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for January 18: 2-43-48-62-64
The mega gold ball: 24
The megaplier: 3
Winners of Mega Millions for January 18:
· Along with no grand prize winner, nobody matched the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million.
· In Michigan, a sold ticket won $ 10,000. That was the biggest prize won in the state.
· 186,351 tickets were sold that won at least $ 4 in the raffle. In Michigan, 7,241 sold tickets won at least $ 4.
The Mega Millions draws take place on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. Five balls are extracted from a set of balls numbered from 1 to 70; The Mega Ball is drawn from a set of numbered balls from 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, in addition to the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other news from the Michigan Lottery:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, January 19 with an estimated jackpot of $ 129 million and a cash option of $ 78.3 million.
· The next lotto 47 draw is also Saturday night, January 19th at 7:29 p.m. With a top prize of $ 1.75 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· The Fantasy 5 jackpot on Saturday is an estimated $ 309,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on the Michigan Lottery, visit the official site of the Michigan Lottery, which also offers more information about instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.