INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Do you need to get out of town?
Ten nonstop flights were added from Indianapolis International Airport in 2021, four of which are to new destinations.
Two of the new destinations were announced Thursday with United Airlines adding flights to Portland, Maine and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. United Airlines and Southwest Airlines also announced additional flights to Charleston, South Carolina and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, respectively.
Pensacola, Florida and Rapid City, South Dakota, are the other two new destinations added this year. In mid-August, the Indianapolis International Airport will offer nonstop flights to at least 47 different airports.
The airport also announced the arrival of a new airline, Sun Country Air, which will begin operating in Indianapolis on May 28.
Here is the full list of nonstop flights and launch dates starting in 2021:
- Boston, Massachusetts (May 28)
- Los Angeles, California (May 28)
- Rapid City, South Dakota (August 4)
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (June 6)
- Pensacola, Florida (June 11)
Sun Country Air
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (May 28)
- Orlando, Florida (September 2)
- Charleston, South Carolina (May 27)
- Portland, Maine (May 27)
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (May 28)