Prince Harry is said to be ‘upset’ for being unable to travel to Balmoral to spend time with his brother and grandmother – while his wife Meghan is reportedly ‘too busy’.
Sussex was invited to join the annual getaway in Scotland, and reportedly accepted the invitation in March.
By June, with the scale of the epidemic clear, it was clearly evident that the visit would not take place.
Insiders said that Rajkumar was not ‘disappointed’, so he spoke to ‘In Touch Weekly’.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are noticeably missing from the Royal Party in Balmoral
The 35-year-old Duke of Sussex will likely raise eyebrows by traveling during an epidemic, even though he can if he wants to – albeit in prolonged quarantine.
Britain is required to fly to anyone for 14 days after arriving from the US.
The return trip will be more problematic, as the US government has decided that no person in the United Kingdom can enter the United States at this time during the last 14 days.
But there are exceptions for US citizens, legal permanent residents and members of his immediate family – so Harry would be able to get Meghan’s as a citizen.
But it is likely that the family will still need quarantine once they return to LA.
Meghan, however, is reportedly not worried that the couple may not travel, In Touch Weekly reported.
‘[She] It does not feel like he is missing, ‘one insider said.
‘She is very busy decorating her new Montekito mansion.’
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved into their $ 14 million California mansion in July, and are working on making it their home.
The Scottish palace built by Queen Victoria has hosted summer celebrations for over 150 years
However, Prince Harry and his wife have opted to stay in the Los Angeles mansion
Harry remembers the annual gathering in Scotland for the past two years.
Last year he and the Duchess intended to leave during the first week of September, but later decided that Archie, aged four months, was too young to travel. Meghan flew to the US Open to appease her friend Serena Williams instead of New York.
Balmoral’s visit is an annual event in the Royal Calendar.
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh arrived in Scotland on 4 August for the start of their summer vacation.
They were previously isolated at Windsor Castle, and traveled by car to RAF Northolt in west London, where they boarded a private jet.
They are followed by a luggage-carrying royal associate and a couple Doris, the queen’s beloved dog, a cross between a dachshund and a Welsh corgi.
It was the first time he had left Windsor Castle since March.
Prince William traveled to Scotland on August 28 with his wife and their three children, which is believed to have first seen the Queen, 94, and Prince Philip, 99, after the coronovirus epidemic began.
The Grampian Police Pipe Band is depicted at Balmoral Castle, Scotland
Prince William and Prince Harry are portrayed with their parents in 1988 in Balmoral
The brothers spent every summer on the Scottish estate with the rest of the family
The Queen is photographed welcoming the Governor-General of Australia to the palace in 2017
Family members spend their time in the palace, killing deer, shooting crocodiles and fishing for salmon – something that Meghan, an animal rights defender, does not find entertaining.
William and his Harry both hunted and shot from a young age. He was so enthusiastic that his mother Diana, Princess of Wales, jokingly called him ‘Killer Wells’.
On Saturday, William took his seven-year-old son, Prince George, on a shooting spree with the family.
Prince William and Kate Middleton, pictured on 5 August, have taken their children to Balmoral
Meghan Markle was invited last year, but instead went to the final of the US Open in New York
Harry and Meghan promote their cause on Zoom and via social media
Royal sources said that Princess Anne and her husband Vice Admiral Tim Lawrence were also present, as was their son Peter Phillips, who was living on the estate with his daughters, Savannah and Isla.
It is not believed that Peter’s fallen wife Sharad was with him. The couple announced earlier this year that they were divorcing amicably.
12-year-old Prince Edward and son James, Viscount Severn, also took part in the shooting and attended lunch with his wife Sophie and 16-year-old daughter, Lady Louise.
Neither the queen, who still attends lunch parties, nor Charles and Camilla were supposedly present – presumably because the 94-year-old sovereign was concerned about breaking their ‘balmoral bubble’ .
Family members will not live in the palace with the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, as they have done in previous years and will instead be placed in other properties on the basis of 50,000 acres.
Although many summer shoots take place in the hills above his Aberdeenshire estate, Monarch owns 2,940 hectares of private slurry at Corgraph and 4,688 hectares of game rents from neighbors.
Even Kate is photographed with a gun in her hands, with shot grooves and pheasants.
She and her parents, Michael and Carol Middleton, have been taught to kill deer on the Queen’s Scottish property.
Since meeting his wife Meghan, Harry has hunted quite a bit – though he participated in the annual Boxing Day pheasant shootings in Sandringham in 2018. The Duchess does not approve of this, although it is claimed that she had ‘banned’ her. .