Pompeo murdered journalist sentenced to Chinese Communist Party, who reported 4 years in prison to Coronovirus


Secretary of State Mike Pompeo condemned China’s sentence to a journalist who reported four years in prison to COVID-19, saying that the Chinese Communist Party would “do whatever it takes” to silence those questioning.

Pompeo said in a statement, “The United States strongly condemns the Sham prosecution of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and civilian journalist Zhang Zhan on 28 December. We call on the PRC government to release him immediately and unconditionally.” . “

“The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has once again shown that anyone who questions the party’s official line about public health information will do anything to silence it.”

“Lying is a trait, not a bug of authoritarian rule,” Pompeo said.

According to the Russia Coronavorous Death Toll 3 Times Eunuch Than Report

Zhang, 37, was sentenced to four years in prison on Monday after being told of the crowded hospitals and conditions in Wuhan earlier this year. Reports state that he was convicted in the crime of “raising fights and causing trouble”.

Zhang had posted videos on YouTube, showing interviews with residents and images from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

He was critical of the response and was eventually detained in May. According to “The New York Times”, in a video she said, “The way to manage this city is just threats and threats.” “This is truly the tragedy of this country.”

Reuters cited her lawyer as saying that her appeal would be likely and that her client believed she was being “tortured for freedom of expression.”

CITIZEN COOID in China – 19 to 4 years old jounalists exported in China

Pompeo said the world had “relied greatly” on the information given by Zhang and other civilian journalists after being banned by the CCP and manipulating coronovirus information after the outbreak. “The hasty hearing, in which foreign observers were denied entry, shows how frightened the CCP is of Chinese citizens who speak the truth,” the statement said.

The Trump administration has repeatedly blamed Beijing for the epidemic, accusing the CCP of lying about human-to-human transmission of the virus and other important COVID-19 information, causing the disease worldwide Permission granted to spread.

In June, senior Chinese officials released a lengthy report on the country’s response and defended Beijing’s actions.

Click here to get the Fox News app

National Health Commission Chairman Ma Xiaowei said, “The Chinese government did not delay and did not cover anything.” “Instead, we have immediately provided relevant information to the international community about the virus’s data and the pandemic and have contributed significantly to the prevention and control of the pandemic worldwide.”

Fox News’ Edmund DeMarch contributed to this report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.