I tried the original AirSelfie drone, a small flying camera that connects to your phone's case, and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. But I still had some problems, including poor picture quality and battery life.
Now we get the AirSelfie2, announced here atthat it should be significantly better. It has an improved 12 megapixel camera for photos and full HD video, 50% more battery life (giving a total flight time of 4 minutes, 30 seconds), as well as more integrated storage (16GB) and an improved application for iOS and Android Phones
Not much bigger than an iPhone, this mini drone is still expensive at $ 300 (it should cost less than $ 200). It will be available in March and comes in four colors: silver, black, gold and rose gold.
We will let you know how much it improves compared to the original once we have a sample of review in our hands. Meanwhile, here are its key specifications:
- 12-megapixel camera for Full HD photos and videos, with an 85-degree field of view
- 3.72 x 2.71 x 0.45 inches (94 by 69 by 11 mm)
- ] Weighs just over 2 ounces (57 grams)
- 16GB of integrated storage
- Battery life up to 50% longer than the original (4 minutes, 30 seconds)
- You can travel more than 60 feet from its base
- Vibration absorption system
- Powerbank for recharging anywhere / anytime
- It connects wirelessly to most with iOS and Android devices, allowing you to upload photos to social networks or share them quickly
- Protector included
- Price: $ 300 (available to buy in March), which becomes around £ 220 or AU $ 380
- Comes in silver, black, gold and rose gold
: from OLED to QLED to Micro LED, CES is the place where the screen time is absolutely amazing. Here is a look.
: CNET's full coverage of the greatest show of technology.