Oregon man frees six more after starting brush fire: Police


An Oregon man was accused of using Molotov cocktails to launch a brush blast in a state ravaged by wildfires – then allegedly busted again just hours later to go back and start six more , The police said.

The Portingo Police Bureau said 45-year-old Domingo Lopez Jr. was first arrested Sunday afternoon after he told witnesses he opened fire on the grassy side of a Portland freeway, using a plastic bottle with a wick Made was an incendiary device.

Police said he started the explosion, which was extinguished without injury or property damage.

Lopez Jr. was booked into jail on Sunday at 6:45 pm on charges of reckless burning and second-degree disorderly conduct – then released later that night on his own identity card.

Portland police said it was found passing the side of the same highway shortly after 3:30 a.m. Monday as police engaged a fire team to investigate reports of six more fires.

This time, he appeared to start the fire with a lighter, which was seized as evidence, the force said.

The bureau said he was taken to the hospital for a mental health evaluation and issued citations for six additional cases of careless burns.

Fortunately, all the fires were “quickly caught” and “no one was injured and no structures were lit,” police said.

Oregon arrives in the form of alleged arson that is one of the worst hits of the wildfire that devastated the West Coast, killing at least 10 people in Beaver State.

Authorities have also denied rumors that the firing has been intentionally initiated by terrorists when it comes to the suspected Molotov cocktail attack.

Ashland Police Chief Tighe O’Mera invoked rumors last week of what was being viewed as one of Oregon’s worst fires, triggered by Antifa as “100% misinformation.”

    .