NBCUniversal is now hiring for three positions for WWE Network at Peacock.
The search ads were posted this week on the NBCUnicareers website. Peacock’s Brand Marketing and Strategy department is seeking a WWE / Peacock Supervising Producer, a WWE Network / Peacock Brand Marketing Director, and a WWE Network / Peacock Brand Marketing Director. All three jobs are based in New York City.
NBCU is also seeking a WWE / Peacock Platform Editorial Manager for the Peacock Products department. This job listing has been active since February 9 and is based in Universal City, California.
The WWE / Peacock supervising producer will work with WWE’s creative and production teams to help ensure a perfect partnership. The following job description was posted for WWE / Peacock Supervising Producer:
The supervising producer, WWE will be a passionate and experienced creative professional, focused on the conception and production of assets and campaigns (in association with WWE) to promote WWE content available on Peacock. These campaigns will use key WWE content to drive both customer acquisition and engagement / retention.
The Peacock Creative team is tasked with developing industry leading solutions to market our brand and content to consumers. A successful candidate will not only have content marketing experience, but also great creative and production skills; They will be a proactive resource across the enterprise, adept at managing a large volume of assignments on a day-to-day basis while also thinking strategically about how to attack problems in the future.
The supervising producer will work closely with WWE’s creative and production teams to ensure a seamless partnership when it comes to key marketing priorities, including pay-per-view live, WWE originals, and content from the WWE library. They will oversee the work of internal editors / designers and external vendors charged with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns, while meeting with WWE regularly to ensure that the creative expression of our initiatives is closely aligned. The candidate must have a relevant roll of work that showcases their conceptual prowess, eye for design, writing skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative marketing.
Roles and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide creative leadership in all WWE / Peacock marketing campaigns – Manage all facets of creative development, from informational presentation and creative production, to execution and delivery.
* Serve as a key creative point of contact with outside WWE creative and production teams for the planning, production and approval of Peacock’s marketing assets.
* Partner with in-house Project Manager, designer, and marketing leader on all campaigns.
* Liaise with internal departments and teams for all WWE marketing needs
* Concept, script and execution of marketing assets when necessary.
* Partner cross-functionally with growth marketing and social marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact and drive customer acquisition and retention.
* Help ensure smooth execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
* Creatively lead live or remote production sessions with WWE talent when needed.
* Work together with designers and the production team to create and produce all content.
* Make sure all campaigns are aligned with Peacock’s general branding and design guidelines.
* Assist with other key Peacock marketing priorities beyond WWE, including Peacock brand campaigns, Peacock sports campaigns, Peacock Originals campaigns, and campaigns for key content from the Peacock library.
Qualifications / Requirements
* At least 7 years of relevant experience in the conception, writing, production and management of creative campaigns for digital / direct-to-consumer brands and / or entertainment brands.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery, and music libraries.
* Experience reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing creativity accordingly
* Passion and deep familiarity with WWE content and superstars
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be practical when necessary
* Excellent presentation skills
* A strong history of collaboration and team building; Ability to work directly and effectively with high-level internal and external stakeholders.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
The director and brand marketing manager will work together to help create and execute marketing campaigns for WWE Network at Peacock. You can find all the details about the Director job at this link and the Manager job at this link.
The job page for the supervising producer with all the details can be found at this link. You can view the work page for the WWE / Peacock Manager of Platform Editorial concert, which was published in February, at this link.
Stay tuned for more.