Young's bring Oklahoma should be in the top 10 of this year's NBA draft. J Pat Carter / Getty Images
By speedily winning the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors give the Association a brief but brief respite before the June 21 draft.
A monumental offseason led by LeBron James free agency threatens to forever alter the league landscape. Before getting into that confusion, many squads can reinforce their list in a deep draft clbad.
While the great man Deandre Ayton is likely to remain in Arizona to play for the Phoenix Suns, there are no safe bets after the first election. At least seven other players could theoretically be in the top five, and none is a clear favorite to grab the No. 2 spot.
Let's examine that group of high-level lottery prospects to see where talented newcomers could start their Careers in the NBA. .
2018 NBA Mock Draft
1. Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton, C, Arizona
2 Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley III, PF, Duke
3. Atlanta Hawks: Jaren Jackson Jr., PF, State of Michigan
4. Memphis Grizzlies: Luka Doncic, SG / SF, Slovenia
5. Dallas Mavericks: Mohamed Bamba, C, Texas
6. Orlando Magic: Trae Young, PG, Oklahoma
7. Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter, PF / C, Duke
8. Cleveland Cavaliers (Brooklyn): Michael Porter, SF, Missouri  9. New York Knicks: Mikal Bridges, SG / SF, Villanova
10. Philadelphia 76ers (from Los Angeles Lakers): Lonnie Walker, SG, Miami
11. Charlotte H ornets: Collin Sexton, PG, Alabama
12. Los Angeles Clippers (Detroit): Miles Bridges, SF / PF, Michigan State
13. Los Angeles Clippers : Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, PG, Kentucky
14. Denver Nuggets: Robert Williams, PF / C, Texas A & M
15. Washington Wizards: Kevin Knox, SF / PF, Kentucky
16. Phoenix Suns (from Miami): Aaron Holiday, PG, UCLA
17. Milwaukee Bucks: Zhaire Smith, SG, Texas Tech
18. San Antonio Spurs: Troy Brown, SG / SF, Oregon
19. Atlanta Hawks (from Minnesota) : Keita Bates-Diop, SF, State of Ohio
20. Minnesota Timberwolves (from Oklahoma City): Donte DiVincenzo, SG, Villanova
21. Utah Jazz: Kevin Huerter, SG, Mary land
22. Chicago Bulls (from New Orleans): Chandler Hutchison, SF, Boise State
23. Indiana Pacers: Jacob Evans, SF, Cincinnati
24. Portland Trail Blazers: Josh Okogie, SG, Georgia Tech
25. Los Angeles Lakers (from Cleveland): Mitchell Robinson, C, United States
] 26. Philadelphia 76ers: Grayson Allen, SG, Duke
27. Boston Celtics: Melvin Frazier, SF, Tulane
28. Golden State Warriors: Khyri Thomas, SG, Creighton
29. Brooklyn Nets (from Toronto): Moritz Wagner, PF / C, Michigan
30. Atlanta Hawks (from Houston): Dzanan Musa, SF, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Luka Doncic, SG / SF, Slovenia
Luka Doncic is one of the most polished and ready prospects for the NBA. Srdjan Stevanovic / Getty Images
Once a possible selection n. 1, Luke Doncic is suddenly at risk of falling out of the top three.
Three weeks ago, Jonathan Givony of ESPN.com reported that Sacramento Kings and Atlanta Hawks " are likely to pbad" to the Slovenian star of 19 years. . Since both organizations have recently lost the big men in the big leagues, they are looking at a set of front prospects.
This is not the typical case of "international mystery man" where teams do not know what to do with unproven and unpolished talent. The guard of 6 & # 39; 8 "averaged 14.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.6 badists and 1.1 steals per game for Real Madrid, who won the highly competitive Euroleague title Doncic became the youngest MVP Final Four in history
He flaunts the frame, the finesse, and the IQ of a veteran's basketball, which makes the balanced teenager possibly the most promising candidate in the clbad. Doncic's bidirectional skill consolidates a high floor, a limited ceiling will not work for teams that crave a franchise-saving superstar.
That evaluation may scare away the Kings and Hawks, but the Memphis Grizzlies are more prone to see it as a positive thing After missing the playoffs for the first time since 2009-10, you do not see years like most of the lottery squads, instead they want an immediate contributor to extend r the containment window of Mike Conley and Marc Gasol.
Doncic can meet the physical style of Memphis, and at first it worked as the third scoring option behind two All-Stars would help a lot in its maturation. Going down to No. 4 would benefit him in the long term.
Mohamed Bamba, 7 "10" in size gives him a defensive elite upwards. “/>
7 & # 39; 10 "wingspan of Mohamed Bamba gives him an elite defensive advantage. Andy Lyons / Getty Images