The latest NBA 2K21 patch, update 1.02, has officially gone live.
Here are all the details on what is new for the game.
Patch update 1.02
Fans of the game may remember that there were some monstrous-sized updates to the game shortly after the outing last year.
Thankfully, users are stating that this new update requires 4.6GB on PlayStation 4 and 5.7GB on Xbox One.
NBA 2K21 dev team has come up with a Courtside report Covering the latest patch notes for update 1.02.
READ MORE: NBA 2K21 Buying Guide – Which version do you need?
So what did the latest update bring to the table?
- Option to target pro stick in controller settings (right on start screen)
- The Pro Stick can now be used with the shot meter off
- The ideal shot aiming point for the Pro Stick is now set by speed players, allowing for more control
- 2K share content will now be able to properly access draft classes and rosters
- Fixed fan growth accumulation in neighborhood
- MyTEAM, Neighborhood, and MyLEAGUE get many hangs in and out of game mode
- If the shot feedback stops then the player and opponent will not see the green indicator for the shot
This new update follows the NBA 2K21 shooting hotfix that went live on 6 September.
Stay tuned for more information soon.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about NBA 2K21