Miitomo, the first tentative step of Nintendo in the world of mobile games, will stop working at 12:00 a.m. on May 9.
While Nintendo can not reach its phone and delete the application, it will close down almost everything it is based on, saying "If you start the application after the end of service on 5/9, you will see a message informing you that the service has ended, you will not be able to use any of the functions of the application. "
A quick visit to Miitomo the first mobile application of Nintendo
Three years ago, the very idea of Nintendo creating an experience aimed exclusively at smartphones …
Read more Read
Miitomo was a weird little thing, not quite a game, but not a network service either social, relying on a strange mix of dress-up and communication between players to pass.
It will not be missed by many, but it's strange that something so potentially important historically is simply going to … basically disappear.
For anyone with Miitomo still installed, there is a "Thanksgiving Festival" that will take place, which will be giving away all kinds of things during the weeks leading up to the closing.
And if you asked about the details of what will stop working when Nintendo disconnect, it really is all ng:
- If you start the application after the end of the service on 5/9, you will see a message informing you that the service has finished. You will no longer be able to use any of the functions of the application.
- You will no longer be able to see your answers or messages in the application.
- You will no longer be able to use the elements that you have obtained in the application, such as clothing, wallpapers or posters.
- You can transfer your Mii ™ character to your Nintendo account by linking it to Miitomo. (Your personality and other information will not be transferred.)
- Sidekick Mii characters will be deleted. You can keep the Sidekick Mii characters by saving them as a QR Code® before the end of service on 5/9/2018 12:00 AM (PDT). They can then be transferred to Mii Maker in the Nintendo 3DS ™ family of systems or in the Wii U ™ console.
- You will not be able to see Miifotos, including the Miifotos that you have shared in your social networks. If you want to save any Miifotos, you must save them in your smart device before 5/9/2018 12:00 AM (PDT).
- Miitomo icons and clothing items used in your Nintendo Account or in the Super Mario ™ Race the game will not be shown after the service has finished.