On Tuesday, FOX Nation host Nancy Grace aired an in-depth investigation into the Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell case.
Grace spoke about the mysterious deaths and grim discoveries of the Vallow case in her special “Crime Stories”. She spoke to various sources about the case, according to a statement sent to Deseret News.
Here are some quick conclusions from the special, coming from segments that aired on Fox Nation’s “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace.”
Nate Eaton, News Director, East Idaho News
- Eaton said that Chad Daybell’s late wife Tammy Daybell had $ 400,000 in life insurance money, which Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow had been using in Hawaii.
- Eaton said that Alex Cox, Lori Vallow’s brother, would do anything for Lori.
- “If Lori said to him, ‘You need to do this, this is what you should do,’ he would do it.”
Julie Rowe, former friend of Chad Daybell
- Rowe said that Chad Daybell flirted with her and believed that she was one of his past wives.
- She said Chad also believed that he was married to Melanie Gibb, a former friend of Lori Vallow, in a past life.
April Raymond, ex-friend of Lori Vallow:
- Raymond told Grace that Lori Vallow’s late daughter, Tylee Ryan, was always ill with “many health problems” and that Lori Vallow was her caregiver.
- Tylee is always sent to her room to recover from the surgeries she had, which were done to find out what was making her sick.
- Raymond said he did not understand Lori Vallow saying that her children were zombies, which she had done multiple times.
- “I thought Lori was having a nervous breakdown. I never thought that this would become a dangerous or violent situation. “