Lamar Odom suffered a well being scare early Sunday morning when he collapsed to the bottom at a Los Angeles nightclub.
The incident occurred at about 2 a.m. whereas the previous NBA star — who was hospitalized for 3 months following an October 2015 overdose — was at a VIP sales space on the superstar hotspot Bootsy Bellows, in response to TMZ, which obtained a video of Odom on the bottom.
A rep for the ex-Laker attributed Odom’s collapse to dehydration and warranted he’s presently “doing well.”
“He was dehydrated and had been in an intense workout earlier in the day,” the rep advised E! News in a press release. “It was also very hot in the club.”
Khloe Kardashian was initially advised Lamar Odom died in overdose
Odom, 38, was ingesting a number of hours earlier than he collapsed, the person who videotaped the incident claimed to TMZ.
The video exhibits males serving to Odom onto a sofa after the collapse. The ex-Laker seems to be aware all through the video.
Odom’s previous points with substance abuse are well-documented. The newest incident comes somewhat over two years after he was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel in October 2015, prompting him to be rushed to the hospital.
The life and profession of Lamar Odom
He spent 4 days in a coma, and remained within the hospital till early 2016. His ex-wife Khloe Kardashian — whom he was nonetheless married to however estranged from on the time — was by his facet for a lot of his restoration course of.
The one time a Kardashian did not need to seem on her personal present
Odom was faraway from a Delta flight earlier than takeoff final 12 months after he vomited on the airplane. He had been seen ingesting alcohol earlier than he boarded the airplane, TMZ reported on the time.
Odom spent 14 seasons within the NBA, together with seven with the Lakers, and received a pair of championships with Los Angeles.
Send a Letter to the Editor