‘Jeopardy!’ And ‘Wheel of Fortune’ to resume filming with safety measures in place


“Jeopardy!” And Hollywood’s “Wheel of Fortune” had halted production due to the coronavirus epidemic.

On Wednesday, Sony Pictures Television spokesperson confirmed to CNN that I.N.S. The show will resume production.

A spokesman for the studio said in a statement to CNN, “Wheel of Fortuner and Jeopardy! Returning to the studio to tape episodes for the show’s upcoming season.” “Protocols are in accordance with current government guidelines to protect competitors, employees, crew and talent from the proliferation of COVID-19 in presentations.”

The statement added, “While some things may change to keep everyone safe behind the scenes and on the set, fans can expect to see the same Wheel of Fortuner and Jeopardy! Love them when the season starts Gone, ”the statement said.

“Jeopardy!” Alex Trebek is hosted by 80 and ‘Wheel of Fortune’ is hosted by 73-year-old Pat Sajak, assisted by 63-year-old Vanna White, who replaces the letters.

Trebak has been battling pancreatic cancer since last year and in March he said he is hitting the odds.
Deadline reported that during the “Wheel of Fortune” game, the set has been redesigned to keep participants on the wheel socially distant from each other and that “Dangerous!” The podiums will also keep the contestants separated from each other.

Contestants on both shows will be socially distant from the hosts.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.