As unpleasant as it may smell or taste, there is no doubt that apple cider vinegar is a superfood that has come a long way thanks to its incredible healing powers. . Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, this beverage can play a vital role in life to cure many health related ailments. It is an all-rounder, since the acid content present in ACV can maintain oral hygiene, cure pigmentation of the skin, stimulate weight loss problems, etc.
Although it is suggested to consume ACV 2-3 times a day for effective results, we recommend never to drink it directly and always diluted, in order not to erode the enamel of the teeth.
Here are nine ways you can use LCA to get many health benefits:
2. A quick solution to deodorize smelly feet? Simply clean your footwear with a paper towel moistened in diluted ACV and the antibacterial properties of the vinegar will remove the malodorous substances. You can also effectively get rid of cracked feet with it.
3. The rich contents of amino and lactic acid present in the ACV cleanse dead skin cells and relieve scars. Its astringent properties are known to unclog the pores and reduce the darkness of the armpits. Pour organic ACV on a cotton pad, touch the area of the armpit and leave it until it dries completely before washing it. Repeat every day for quick and effective results.
4. The best way to clean raw fruits and vegetables before consuming them is with diluted apple cider vinegar. The antibacterial properties present in ACV can significantly reduce the pesticides, dirt and bacteria of the product. Dilute 1 tablespoon of this in 1 cup of water, add fruit or vegetables to the mixture, soak and stir for about 5 minutes then rinse with regular water.
5. Guess what, your itchy scalp is no longer a problem. Simply use apple cider vinegar to get rid of dandruff, as it prevents the buildup of bacteria. Take equal amounts of water and apple cider vinegar in a bottle and pour this solution all over your scalp, then wash it with water after a few minutes.
6. Here is another use; Once you have finished shaving, apply a cotton soaked in ACV over the area as an after-shave remedy. Being a natural antiseptic, avoids the bumps and cuts of the razor while healing the skin.
7. Have you ever had a severe case of skin burned by the sun? Do not worry! Try the same with this vinegar. Although it is acid, the ACV will restore skin PH levels and neutralize sunburn. Just make sure that the vinegar is well diluted to avoid the formation of blisters and peeling of the skin after a sunburn.
8. Our favorite part? This solution, which otherwise stank, is also known to avoid extra kilos by increasing weight loss. Love ACV even more, right? Acetic acid in vinegar works against enzymes in the stomach that digest starch and increase satiety. This means that you eat less, which can prevent you from absorbing carbohydrate calories and help you feel fuller. Win win! Consume the diluted solution before your meals regularly to obtain good results.
9. Add apple cider vinegar to your morning shake for an extra energy kick. Its powerful alkalizing effect can help your muscles produce energy more efficiently before a greater effort. Add a tablespoon of ACV in cold water and drink it for instant energy.
Disclaimer: This content that includes tips only provides generic information. In no way is it a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.
-> <! –