iOS 14: Set the Default Browser App
To set your favorite browser app by default in iOS 14, follow these steps.
- Go for Adjustment > Use the search bar above to find your browser. Alternatively, you can scroll down and look for the browser in Settings.
- On the next page, tap Default browser app And set your favorite as the default.
- Note, if your preferred browser does not show this option, it is probably because the developers have not yet added support for this feature. This may appear in future updates, but so far Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge support it.
iOS 14: Set Default Email App
To set your favorite email app as the default in iOS 14, follow these steps.
- Go for Adjustment > Use the search bar above to find your email app. Alternatively, you can also scroll down and look for the app in Settings.
- On the next page, tap Default email app And set your favorite as the default.
We will say it again that you need to be patient if your favorite email app does not show the option to set it as the default. Just know that iOS 14 brings this new feature and most email apps will roll out updates soon to support it.
How simple it is to set the browser or email app by default in iOS 14.
For more tutorials, visit our How to section.
Is Android One outstripping Nokia smartphones in India? We discussed our weekly technology podcast on Orbital, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or simply hit the play button below.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow on Gadgets 360 Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos of gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Realme 7i live images surface ahead of September 17 launch, specifications tipped