Tyrod Taylor will be back at center this week when the Buffalo Bills take on the Kansas City Chiefs, but will his newly acquired wide receiver have to shoot?
Kelvin Benjamin remains on a daily basis with a knee injury suffered in Buffalo's loss to the Los Angeles Chargers and will not practice on Wednesday.
Coach Sean McDermott told reporters that "we'll see" if Benjamin can face the Chiefs.
In two games with the Bills, Benjamin has posted four receptions in seven goals for 62 yards.
These are the other injuries that are worth monitoring when you get to Week 12:
1. Tyron Smith is thisclose to return to the field. The left tackle of the Dallas Cowboys (back / groin) is listed as questionable to play against the Chargers, like kicker Dan Bailey (groin), right tackle The Collins (back), defensive tackle Maliek Collins (foot) and linebacker Anthony Hitchens (groin).
2. With Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler still in the concussion protocol, backup quarterback Matt Moore will get first team representatives in practice.
3. Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott remains on concussion protocol, but coach Doug Pederson said "everything looks good with him" playing Sunday against the Chicago Bears.
4. The Houston Texans officially placed the rookie runner D & # 39; Onta Foreman (Achilles tendon) in the injured reserve.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo (right hip) and wide receiver Allen Hurns (ankle) is not expected to practice on Wednesday.
6. Green Bay Packers runner Ty Montgomery (ribs), defensive tackle Kenny Clark (ankle) and linebacker Clay Matthews (groin) will rehabilitate on Wednesday, while corner Kevin King (shoulder) is expected to practice.
7. Atlanta Falcons runner Devonta Freeman remains in the concussion protocol.
8. Washington Redskins defensive lineman Terrell McClain (toe), safety Montae Nicholson (concussion) and offensive lineman Chase Roullier (hand) will not play on Thursday against New York Giants
9. The following New York Giants are questionable to play against the Redskins: linebacker Jonathan Casillas (neck), long snapper Zak DeOssie (trap), defensive tackle Damon Harrison (ankle / elbow, wide receiver Sterling Shepard (illness) and defensive end Olivier Vernon (shoulder) Shepard has not practiced since Monday
10. Minnesota Vikings defensive end Brian Robison (low), tackle Mike Remmers (concussion) and safety Andrew Sendejo (groin / hamstring) is questionable to play against the Detroit Lions on Thursday
11. The Los Angeles Chargers left tackle Russell Okung (knee), wide receiver Mike Williams (knee), wide receiver Travis Benjamin ( abdomen), defensive tackle Corey Liuget (toe), right tackle Joe Barksdale (foot), linebacker James Onwualu (quadriceps) and linebacker Hayes Pullard (mast) are all questionable to play against the Cowboys.
12. Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski did not participate in the Patriots practice on Wednesday.