REDMOND, Wash .– ()Business telegram) –The Nintendo Switch system provides access to the treasure trove of Indie Games, with it arriving before the end of this year and in 2021. Today, Nintendo unveiled a new Indie World showcase presentation, including some notable surprises in its upcoming game calendar. . Key features of the video include among us, Dangal social-deduction survival game, which launches later today for the Nintendo Switch! Today’s showcase includes other featured games Super meat boy foreverHighly anticipated sequel to Super meat boy, And Spelunky And Spelunky 2, Fiery exploration platformers who have set players’ imaginations (and bomb bags) on fire.
“We want Nintendo Switch owners to feel like they’re on a journey of discovery. In every corner with new indie gems,” said Steve Singer, America’s Senior Vice President of Publisher and Developer Relations. Independent developers around the world. Thanks to K’s dedicated talent, who chose the Nintendo Switch as the home for their games, the system has continued to host a rich collection of unforgettable indie experiences for players to enjoy. ”
To watch an Indie World video in its entirety, visit https: //indieworld.n help.com/. Some of the highlights revealed in the video include:
- among us From Innersloth: Discover which of your friends is secret among usSurvival is a social-deduction game that has taken the outer space by storm. Work together to complete tasks on a spacecraft before it sabotages or kicks out other players. Think a crewmate is acting weird? Call for emergency meetings and discuss who the suspected imposter is … but make sure you are convinced before voting to deny someone in the cold reach of space. among us Cross-platform play debuts later today on Nintendo Switch! *
- Spelunky And Spelunky 2 From mossmouth: Together Spelunky And Spelunky 2, Work your way through treacherous tunnels and caves, lined with survival supplies along the way. Featuring a dense world with suspense, wonder and slap hilarity, every time you play promises with danger and joy. When you explore the unknown, watch out for Leprechaun, ghosts, flying fish and galloping runaway turkeys. Plunge into Spelunky And Spelunky 2 When both games launch on the Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021.
- Hone From Capybara Games: CAPY’s hit puzzle-batsman Hone Nintendo breaks its way to the switch. Clobber creeps to elevate the giant combo and earn precious grindstones. As you conquer the Grindstone Mountains, cash in your grindstones to forge new gear and face your enemies, obstacles and bosses. With over 200 brutal levels to deal with, be ready to rise, grind and repeat Hone Its console launch on the Nintendo Switch takes place exclusively today.
- Calico Peachy Kean Games: Magical girls, cat cafes and padded animals – what else do you want in life? Fill a cozy café with cute creatures, attractive furniture, festive decorations and delicious pastries. This is the purr-fect way to spend a day! You can start to relax Calico when this Starting later today on the Nintendo Switch.
- Super meat boy forever From team meet: Highly anticipated sequel Super meat boy has come! In Super meat boy forever, The adorable baby girl, Nugget, of Meat Boy and Bandage Girl, is kidnapped. As you jump, slide, punch and kick, you go through many worlds, with thousands of hand-crafted levels, which are randomly broken together to make each game a unique gameplay experience. . The bosses prepare to face some intense challenges, with mysteries, dying, terrifying music, lively art, and even more dying. Super meat boy forever Squash as a console launch exclusive on the Nintendo Switch on December 23.
- Cyber shadow From mechanical head studio: Leap your way through dashes, slices, and futuristic levels as you take on more than a dozen apocalypse bosses in this action-platform ninja game. The world has been handled by synthetic lifeforms. A desperate plea for help sets a shadow on a journey. Navigate the ruins of Nimbly Mekacity, jump past traps and Defeat techno hoards. You can also scan an amio Shovel knight Series character for a little help from an acquaintance friend. Unlock the secrets of the ancient powers of your ninja clan in Cyber shadow, Coming to the Nintendo Switch on January 26, 2021.
- Tunche From LEAP Game Studio: Tunché is a 2D beat-em-up game with breathtaking hand-made art set in the Amazon Rainforest. It can be traced back to one of five heroes, each with their own specific skills and abilities, including Hat Kid, the protagonist of the 3D platformer. A hat in time. Uncover the secrets of the rainforest in search of Tunesh, a mythical animal. Each time you travel in the jungle, enjoy a unique experience, going through different paths and encountering magnificent creatures. With charming hack-and-slash combat, local co-op play and a sneaky witchcraft, you’ll experience a magical tour of Peruvian legends and folklore. When venturing into the jungle Tunche Nintendo first arrived on Switch in March 2021.
- Very Very Valet From toy games: Get behind the wheel to pick up, park and return cars to over 20 locations. Three other players can join this frantic and fun party game. Very Very Valet Fast as a special time in early 2021 on the Nintendo Switch.
- Fisti-fluffs From Playfellow Studio: Watch out – these kittens have claws! This physics-based party game features fierce territory, you have to waste your way to victory. Turn the playroom into a battlefield by breaking objects and bringing them all over the room. Prove your wavy cat to be the best cat by experiencing the pinnacle of cat-tussling fun. Take the competition locally at the time of launch, the update comes after launch in online multiplayer. Paw-sinners are endless! Fisti-fluffs In spring 2021 the first on the Nintendo Switch gets scary.
- Happy game By amanita design: Solve unknown puzzles, encounter some odd songs, and avoid face-to-face battles with suspicious smiley faces. Earn your sweet dreams in spring 2021, when Happy game Launch on nintendo switch
- Alba: A Wildlife Adventure from ustwo games: Award winning studio that built monument Valley Providing a new open world experience – Alba: A Wildlife Adventure. In this game, even the smallest person can make a big change. Join Alba as she travels to her grandparents on a Mediterranean island, ready for a peaceful summer of wildlife exploration. But when she sees her beloved island in danger, she realizes that she needs to do something about it! Recruit volunteers for your cause, help heal sick animals, clear the jungle, and ultimately save the island. A visually stunning season of exploration awaits Alba: A Wildlife Adventure2021 is coming to Nintendo Switch in the spring.
- Gnosia From playism: In this one-of-a-kind sci-fi adventure game, a spaceship is overtaken by aliens that can take the form of humans. Meet an eclectic cast of characters and help unravel their secrets in a fascinating narrative spin on the social-cut genre where you play up to 14 NPCs. Overcome your fear Gnosia Launched in early 2021 on the Nintendo Switch.
The Indy World presentation also includes a montage of upcoming Indie Games When the past was around, Which will be launched later today for the Nintendo Switch. Also featured Get to heaven, Hazel sky, HOA, Kosmokrats And Trash navigator, All of which are headed for the Nintendo Switch.
For the latest news and updates about the indie game on the Nintendo Switch, follow the Indy World Twitter account @IndieWorldNA.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch features parental controls that allow adults to manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit https: //www.n support.com/switch/.
* Nintendo Switch online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access is required for online facilities. Conditions apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
About nintendo: Interactive Entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto, Japan, is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and manufactures hardware and software for its hardware switches.™ System and Nintendo 3DS™ Family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold over 5 billion video games and more than 779 million hardware units globally, including the Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy.™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ Family of systems, Super N.E.S.™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ And Wii U™ System. It has also produced industry icons that have become household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda, and Pokémon. Redmond, Wash. Nintendo of America Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary based in the United States. Serves as the headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the US. For more information about Nintendo, visit the company’s website https: //www.n? Hl = hi.
Note to the editors: Nintendo’s press content is available at https: //press.n updates.com, a password-protected site. To get a login, please register on the site.