Huawei founder reveals plans to beat US sanctions


Huawei founder reveals plans to beat US sanctions

One Google app that Huawei users are able to use without authentication from Google is the video chat app Duo. But the way this message will be unavailable on unproven Huawei devices in the coming Spring, a similar fate will be the Duo app. According to XDA, strings of code found on version 123 of duo (and) Now available from the Google Play Store) reveal sentences that say, “Duo is going away soon,” and “Because you’re using an unsupported device, Duo will soon unregister your account on this device Will. Download your clips and call history to escape. Lose them. “

Note that the code strings for Duo refer to unsupported devices, as opposed to unproven devices with messages. While unsupported phones do not comply with the Google mobile service ecosystem and are treated similarly to most unproven models, the difference is that after the Duo closes for these handsets on March 31, there will be a 14-day grace period, In which users will be able to save and download their data from the Duo before the service stops.

Right now, the Duo can be installed and used on the Huawei P40 Pro series, without the need for a phone to run Google Mobile Services (GMS). This will end on March 31 until Huawei is removed from the entity list and allowed to install GMS on its models missing from Google’s ecosystem. For this to happen, the new US president must decide what to do about the Chinese manufacturer in general. So far, no word has come from the new administration on how it plans to deal with Huawei, Tickcock, Xiaomi, SMIC and other Chinese tech firms.

Meanwhile, Huawei founder Ren Zhenfei gave a speech last June detailing how Huawei can avoid the restrictions placed on it by the US. The speech was published only last week and ended in the South China Morning Post (SCMP). Zhenfei, who is also CEO of Huawei, said the company needed to decentralize its operations, focus on making profits, simplify product lines and freeze for three to five years. The 76-year-old executive said that American actions against Huawei made it difficult for the company to carry out its original globalization plans and forced Huawei to develop its own production lines. As Zhenfei put it, “There is a great mismatch between our ability and strategy. This is our weak link, and we are forced to start like elementary school students from the beginning.”

Zhenfei says that Huawei will not be defeated, nor will it be offended by American speaking for Huawei during the summer, with Ren saying, “Please do not bother because of temporary US pressure, or abandon our globalization strategy.” Give. There is no future without embracing globalization (in development and research). “In addition to motivating employees while maintaining frozen salaries for the next three to five years, Ren said Huawei is on the bottom line. There is a need to focus. “We should gradually focus from the top line to the bottom line. Not all product lines … should be pursued visually to become number 1 … We don’t always have the conditions to fight number 1 , “Said Ren. “We must create value and reasonable profits to ensure healthy growth.” So instead of worrying about the number of Huawei units, the company’s founder says it needs to focus on profitability.

According to Ren, America wants Huawei to die. He said, “Initially, we thought we might have done something wrong in compliance and we did the test ourselves; but then there was a second shock and a third setback. Then we realized that they wanted our death … but to survive. Desire. Inspired us too “.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.