San Antonio – HEB has once again placed a limit on paper products – the most coveted requirements of 2020.
On Saturday, the San Antonio-based grocery giant updated its list of product purchase limits.
The updated list states that bath tissue and paper towels will be limited to two packages each. The limit applies to stores in the San Antonio, Border, Central Texas and Gulf Coast areas.
“Limitations are a proven way of stabilizing the supply chain and we use this temporary tool to prevent supply disruptions that may affect availability,” said Dya Campos, Director of Government and Public Affairs, KSAT Told.
Additional purchasing limits that were already imposed:
- Brisket – 2 items
- Disinfectant and Antibacterial Spray – 2 items
- Disinfectant and antibacterial wipes – 4 items
- Hydrogen Peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol / Swab – 2 items
- First aid and cleaning gloves – 2 items
- Testing and Travel Size Disinfectant Wipes / Spray – 2 items
HEB and other grocery chains such as Target and Walmart placed limits on certain products at the beginning of the coronovirus epidemic to keep supplies in stock and to ensure that customers needed them.
Copyright 2020 by KSAT – All rights reserved.