The Switch version of Hatsune Miku logic painting it is officially titled Hatsune Miku Logical Paint S and will be released “soon”, Crypton Future Media Announced.
Hatsune Miku logic painting is a puzzle game that was first released for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in March 2020.
The main image of the Switch version (above) was illustrated by NEGI.
No further details were announced.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments from the car, including trolling, baiting, or posting shit.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg at the port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. It is not necessary that they agree, but rather politely debate. If you discover that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without prior notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.