The UFC on ESPN 21 has lost its co-feature event between Gregor Gillespie and Brad Riddell.
UFC officials announced Saturday that the lightweight matchup between Gillespie (13-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) and Riddell (9-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC) is canceled due to COVID-19 protocols. No specific details were released.
According to the UFC, the showdown is expected to be postponed to a later date to be determined.
With the fight remaining, the new UFC lineup on ESPN 21 now includes:
MAIN CARD (ESPN, ESPN +, 10 p.m. ET)
- Derek Brunson vs. Kevin Holland
- Cheyanne Buys vs. Montserrat Ruiz
- Gustavo Lopez vs. Adrián Yáñez
- Max Griffin vs. Song Kenan
- Harry Hunsucker vs. Tai Tuivasa
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, ESPN +, 7:30 pm ET)
- Macy Chiasson vs. Marion Reneau
- Grant Dawson vs. Leonardo Santos
- Roman Dolidze vs. Trevin Giles
- Montel Jackson vs. Jesse Strader
- JP Buys vs. Bruno Silva