TALLAHASSEE – Florida State Host number 5 North carolina Doak S of Talhaasi on Saturday at 7:49 pm. Flaella from Campbell Stadium. The game between the Seminoles (1-3, 0-3 ACC) and the Tar Heels (3-0, 3-0 ACC) will be shown. ABC nationally. To learn more about how to watch, stream or listen, click here.
FSU has its third home game of the season on Saturday. They are 1–1 with defeat Georgia tech And a win Jacksonville State In Thalassi. The Tar Heels are on the road for only the second time this season, having won Boston college To open October.
This marks the second week in a row that the semifoles are playing a team within the top 5. Last week, when FSU was defeated Notre dameFighting Irish was ranked number 5 in the nation. This week, tar heels claim that chance. This is only the second time in program history that FSU will face a top-5 opponent in consecutive weeks. Only the second time that FSU played top-5 opponents in consecutive weeks, when the semi-finals were played at No. 3 Nebraska On October 4 and then hosted number 4 Pitt On 11 October. In addition, FSU hosted No. 2 in 1991. Miami On November 16 and again after an open date played at No. 5 Florida On 30 November.
FSU led the all-time series against the Tar Heels, 15–3–1, but lost two of them directly, with both of those games occurring in Thalassi (2010, 2016). FSU is 7-2-1 overall in Tallahassee against North Carolina.
The Seminoles are hosting North Carolina for the third consecutive time in the series. FSU is the only seventh team in ACC history to play three straight home games against a conference opponent. Since Climson hosted Wake Forest each year from 1983 to 1985.
It marks the head coach of FSU Mike norwellFirst meeting against North Carolina. North Carolina Head Coach Brown brown, Who is enjoying his second tour of duty at Chapel Hill, is seeking his first win against the semi-finals. Brown is 0-9 all-time against his alma mater, including 0-6 against the semifinals in North Carolina.
2:46 – Defensive end Joshua Kaindoh North Carolina gets among quarterbacks Sam howell And an interception in his intended receiver and stride makes him return 25 yards for a touchdown. FSU leads 24-0.
3:29 – FSU completes a 9-play, 75-yard drive that takes 3:38 with a 1-yard touchdown by the quarterback Jordan Travis. Key play from Travis to wide receiver completed 39-yards Keishavan Helton.
7:07 – North Carolina goes 4 and 1 for this, but a packet of Seminoles led by linebackers are intercepted Amari Gaynor And Emmett Rice.
12:59 – FSU has to settle for a 24-yard field goal by the kicker Ryan FitzGerald, To take a 10–0 lead. The Seminoles completed an 8-play, 91-yard drive with 2:57 remaining.
14:50 – After a false start to the tight end Cameron McDonald, FSU’s first offensive snap of the second quarter is a 58-yard pass from quarterback Jordan Travis For wide receiver Ontario Wilson. It was a career-long reception for Wilson.
0:00 – FSU ends the opening quarter with a 36-yard pop pass from the quarterback Jordan Travis to tight Preston daniel. It was the first career reception for Daniel. FSU finished the quarter with 69 offensive yards, but more importantly, a 7–0 lead.
0:56 – FSU forces a punt and will start with a very long field. He intercepted North Carolina Drive during defensive tackle Corey Durden And linebacker Dj lundy North Carolina combined for a sack of quarterback. Sam howell. It was a loss of eight yards on the third position.
5:32 – FSU can’t do anything with blocked punts. The Seminoles go 3-and-out and have to overcome it.
7:06 – UNC has to punt again. It is blocked again. This time defensive combat Marvin wilson Put his hand on it. FSU will start at the 29-yard line.
10:23 – FSU has to go 3-and-out and punt.
11:25 – North Carolina’s second possession after a 3-out ends with a punt.
12:40 – FSU immediately changes its short field position in a 23-yard touchdown run by the quarterback Jordan Travis On the first offensive picture of the game. They have a 7–0 lead in the semifinals. Highlight here.
12:47 – FSU forces a punt. It is blocked by running back Jacqui Douglas And returned 18 yards on the line 23 yards by the linebacker Declon Brooks.
15:00 – FSU departs for North Carolina
Expected starting lineup
Here are the announced lineups. They will be updated at kickoff:
Defence: Day Joshua Kaindoh, Dt Marvin wilson, Dt Robert cooper, De Janarius Robinson, LB Emmett Rice, LB Stephen Dix Jr., Db Jarvis Brownlee, Cb Acme dent, s Renardo green, s Jaiden Lars-Woodbey, Cb Asante Samuel Jr.
notes: This is Dix Jr.’s first career debut for Brownlee.
crime: QB Jordan Travis, Rb L’Adamian Web, Rb Jashun Corbin, WR Ontario Wilson, WR Warren Thompson, Te Cameron McDonald, LT Devonte Love-Taylor, Lg Donta lucas, C Maurice Smith, Rg Bawan Johnson, Rt Robert Scott Jr.
specialist: K Ryan FitzGerald, P Alex Mastromano, LS Garrett Murray, LS Grant to glen, H Tommy martin
More Pregame Notes
– The game will start at 7:49 pm which is an updated time.
– Those who have not worn clothes include: W.R. Bleeding terry, TE Jordan Wilson, OL Zen herring, Dl TJ Davis, Dl Jarrett Jackson, Dt Fabian Lovett, Dt True thompson, Cb Jerian Jones, Db Carlos baker, Db Demerit tate, s Hamsa Nasirilyn (Which were all spotted)
– First team offensive line, left to right, is expected to be Devonte Love-Taylor, Donta lucas, Maurice Smith, Bawan Johnson And Robert Scott Jr.
– Lineback Stephen Dix Jr. Starting on looks Leonard warner On the middle line.
– Defensive Combat Dennis Briggs Dressed and warm. He was already selected before this season, but is now back in the team.
– Defensive Combat True thompson Not warming. He is not expected to be available in the evening.
– Defensive Back Travis Jay, Who has missed the last two games, is getting dressed and warming up.
– Defensive Back Jerian Jones Was not seen during the warm-up.
– Security Hamsa Nasirilyn Not ready for tonight’s game.
– A flip chart on depth chart has wide receiver Jordan Young Has replaced Bleeding terry Depth is in a position on the chart and together Warren Thompson And Kentron Poitier.
– Speaking of Terry, he was on the sidelines before the game and using crutches.
– Before the pre-game warm-up, it is expected that FSU goes along the same offensive line they chose Notre dame. Objectionable behavior Darius Washington An injury remains hindered. Washington is dressed and available in the evening.
– Head referee is Duane Hayd.
– FSU has worn its traditional garnet and gold uniform.
– NFL teams represented in the evening include Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers And Jacksonville Jaguars. The Reese Senior Bowl is also represented.
– Quarterback Jordan Travis, Who banged last week against Notre Dame, says he is good to go and 100%.
– Fellow quarterback Chubba Purdi Expected to be available today. If he lands in the field, he will make his debut with the semi-finals.
– FSU will be without starting wide receiver Bleeding terry, Who went through a knee procedure this week. This surgery was successful. Now the question is, who will step in for FSU, bypassing Terry?
– This can be seen defensively Hamsa Nasirilyn Will make his debut today or if the teammates return defensively Travis Jay May return from injury. Also, another player we are looking to see if he is available in the pregame is behaving aggressively Darius Washington, Who missed last week due to an injury. FSU’s depth chart for today’s game can be viewed from Monday here.
– Another story to keep an eye on pregame is that if FSU takes any step for the defense, it can shake things up and try to produce better results, as they go through their first four matches of the season. Are dreaded on that side of the ball.
– FSU’s chapter of uplifting athletes today has a touchdown drive. For more information on that, click here.
Noles247.com will provide updates in the comments section of the article throughout the game. Updates will include personnel notes, injury news, play-by-play, statistics and more.