Four more lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson, including one alleging sexual assault in March 2021


HOUSTON – Four more lawsuits were filed Monday alleging sexual assault and misconduct against Deshaun Watson, including one alleging that the Houston Texans quarterback sexually assaulted a woman this month.

The attorney representing the women, Tony Buzbee, has filed 11 lawsuits against Watson since last week.

A lawsuit filed Monday alleges that Watson assaulted a masseur in March 2021 by “touching her with his penis and exposing himself.”

Another of Monday’s lawsuits focuses on two massage sessions, one in June 2020 and one in August 2020, in which Watson is alleged to have harassed a woman by “grabbing the plaintiff’s buttocks and vagina, touching her with his penis and try to force her to do it. ” perform oral sex on her. “This lawsuit alleges that the first massage was booked through a spa and the second through Instagram, where the woman says she” did not realize that Watson was a returning customer. “

The third lawsuit focuses on an incident that allegedly took place in January 2021 and accuses Watson of exposing himself to a masseur, “touching her with his penis and making sexually suggestive comments.”

The fourth lawsuit accuses Watson of harassing a masseur and exposing himself to the woman in August 2020.

Buzbee said in an Instagram post on Saturday that she would present affidavits and evidence from several women to the Houston Police Department and the Houston district attorney on Monday morning. He also said he will request that a grand jury consider the evidence and determine whether the state of Texas should press charges against Watson.

On Friday, Buzbee said the first time he spoke to Watson’s representatives about one of the sexual assault allegations was in February.

Buzbee also said Friday that he has been hired to represent 12 women and has been contacted by “more than 10 additional women” who have reported similar conduct by Watson.

Last week, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said “the matter is under review” of the league’s personal conduct policy, and the Texans said in a statement that they would remain in close contact with the NFL during their investigation. .

.

Source link