- The former father of the USA UU From a Suboxone manufacturer based in Chesterfield will pay $ 1.4 billion to avoid processing Richmond.com
- Reckitt Benckiser agrees to pay $ 1.4 billion in an NPR opioid deal
- The United States reaches an agreement of $ 1.4 billion for opiate drugs with Reckitt The Wall Street Journal of the United States.
- StockBeat: Reckitt, Indivior Emerges as Opioid Cloud Lifts Investing.com
- Reckitt will pay $ 1,400 million to finish law 360 of the US opioid probe. UU
- See full coverage in Google News