A flood warning has been issued for Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson and Wilson counties as heavy rain continues to hit the Midstate.
So far, the next faculty districts have been impacted:
- Dickson County – Opening two hours late
- Cheatham County – CLOSED
- DeKalb County – CLOSED
- Rutherford County – CLOSED
Multiple water rescues have been reported throughout Nashville.
In Bellevue, two individuals drove into flooded waters round 11:30 p.m. Monday. Firefighters rescued the individuals from the automobile on the intersection of Old Harding Pike and Bellevue Road. No one was injured.
In the Cane Ridge space, a person received caught in his automobile on the intersection of Bluff Road and Nolensville Pike. He was capable of get out of his automobile and stroll over to officers.
In Rutheford County, two totally different drivers needed to be rescued from their vehicles. One rescue occurred on Cainsville Pike, and the opposite occurred on Sulphur Springs Road.
Officials with Rutherford County Schools mentioned the county has obtained a minimum of 7 inches of rain.
Roads thought of to be impbadable in Rutherford County embrace:
- Cainsville Pike and Hoover Road
- Kedron Church Road at Rocky Fork Road
- 7300 block of North Lamar Road.
- Hoover Road
- Browns Mill Road in Lascbadas
- Lofton Road in Lascbadas
- J.W. Jordan Road
- Cascade Falls at Fall Parkway
There are a number of roads in Rutherford County which have excessive water:
- Rockdale Fellowship Road at North Lamar Road
- Powells Chapel Road at West Jefferson Pike
- West Jefferson Pike at Arnold Road
- Givens Road at Lascbadas Pike
- Stones River Road on the slab
- Blue Ridge Road the place water reached a home
- Cutoff Road at Debra Drive
- West Jefferson Pike
La Vergne has been affected by flash flooding in many alternative spots, inflicting a number of roads to shut. Anyone who has been displaced can go to town’s multipurpose constructing subsequent to the police station on Murfreesboro Road.
Several streets in Smyrna are flooded. Police officers and different metropolis staff are redirecting visitors and organising barricades the place wanted. Commuters are being warned to anticipate delays and detours on their option to work.
Officials are reporting excessive water on the next roads in Smyrna:
- Nissan Drive/Lake Farm Road
- Highland/Rock Springs Road
- West Enon Springs/Mason Tucker
- Hazlewood/Smyrna Middle School
- Chicken Pike
- Mason Tucker Drive/Vernon Traylor Drive
- Blair Road/Rock Springs Road
Copyright 2017 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.