Square Enix announced today through a press release that Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition, along with the Windows PC counterpart, will go on sale March 6. While Windows Edition is PC-only, the Royal Edition will be available for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Why, you ask, should you double-dive if you've already played the game when it was originally released in 2016? Well, to begin with, it includes a lot of new content. This includes a larger explorable map in Insomnia, which comes with more side quests, enemies and bosses. It will also include "a fully controllable Royal Vessel ship" that allows you to navigate around the world of Eos, while also discovering new fish to capture Noctis. The real edition will also include a first-person mode, which will allow you to literally see the world through the eyes of Noctis.
Those are just the highlights, too. Here is what you can expect from the Royal and Windows editions:
- Expanded map: Insomnia City Ruins : new side quests and enemies like Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded Crown City of Insomnia map. . The players will also face the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully controllable Royal Vessel ship that expands the world of Eos and allows players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players can also fish on board the ship and discover new fish and dishes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action "Armiger Unleashed" – players can unleash powerful attacks while summoning the Armiger. After collecting all the actual weapons, players can find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, which will allow them to access Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, that allows players to experience the game from the perspective of Noctis.
- More than a dozen downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car masks and item sets
- Season pass content including GLADIOLO EPISODE, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES * * and EPISODE IGNIS
- Archive – players can review the stories of "Cosmogony" scattered all over the world FINAL FANTASY XV . Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in several new locations, which will allow players to get more information about the world.
- Search to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D
- New trophies
- The base game FINAL FANTASY XV
Square Enix did not mention if the extra content would be available as DLC for players who have already bought the original game. There is also a preview of the ad, which you can consult below.
Final Fantasy XV is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. The Royal Edition and Windows Edition will launch on March 6.
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) return;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.4";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
} (document, & # 39; script & # 39 ;, & # 39; facebook-jssdk & # 39;));