It seems that the first pay-per-view event of the year is going through some technical issues. Shortly after the launch of the main card of UFC 257, many fans and veteran MMA fighters took to Twitter to complain about not being able to use the ESPN app to view the card. Problems led to complaints about him and he was mocked on Twitter in full swing.
Is anyone else not able to log in to ESPN despite already buying # ufc257 Card that was $ 70
– Megan Anderson (@MeganA_mma) January 24, 2021
UFC is trying to buy and it does not work …
You are not giving me any choice Dana.
– Olivier Aubin (@oliaubin) January 24, 2021
ESPN + suddenly told me that my country is not supported. sweet.
When you try to buy PPV does it stop working for everyone?
– Lauren Murphy (@LaurenMurphyMMA) January 24, 2021
It won’t even load on the TV and my phone is coming up with an error. Paid for it though
– Jessie Jess (@missjessyjess) January 24, 2021
I think your new technology that believes to surprise and stop streamers … stopped everyone paying 69.99 for PPV ….. # UFC257
– Julian Marquez (@JMarquezMMA) January 24, 2021
Some bullshit! Can’t even order a fight after about 30 minutes of starting! @ Oops
– Raquel Pennington (@RockyPMMA) January 24, 2021
Paid for PPV. Money withdrawn from my account tried to start it and it says “There was an error playing this video”
– Brian Burbena (@bryan_barberena) January 24, 2021
Ok i’ve been send me an illegal streams!
– Ian Henisch (@ianheinischmma) January 24, 2021
So the fights are working for illegal streams but not paying customers. Makes sense
– Chris Camozzi (@chrishozzozy) January 24, 2021