Editor’s Note: There will be Legend of heroes Series and Cold steel trails Down Series Bad.
Here are the highlights below:
about The Legend of Heroes: Hazimari no Kiseki:
- According to Kondo, Trails in sky 3 The protagonist will appear in Kevin Graham Don’t shave, But only a more subdued role. However, due to his association with the Septian Church, he will be more important for the second half Kiseki Series’ overall story.
- Asked if players would be able to remember all the characters that appeared in the game, seeing how the 50 playable characters are, Kondo replied that as the game was divided into three chapters, keeping track of the characters Will be easy. The characters are wonderfully rendered in each passage, and the True Reverie Corridor will also unlock side stories that add some depth to the characters.
- Condo’s personal favorite story route is the characterization of the new character C, especially since there is an air of mystery around C’s purpose, and since C group is a ragtag group full of all kinds of interesting people.
- With so many playful characters, character balance is created, so that the characters who are known in the universe will be stronger from the start in terms of stats and skills. This does not mean that the other characters are weak though. Each character can be strengthened using items, as the condo knows that each playable unit has its own fan. Players who reinforce their favorite characters should be prepared to receive these items from the True Reverie Corridor.
- whereas Don’t shave There will only be areas shown in the series, there are some new characters that have not been revealed so far, which will also be important in the future.
- Kondo accepts that Don’t shave Has been associated with fans by Trails in Sky 3, Moving around a closed space partially due to both games. However, 3The story was based on the discovery of the Hermits Garden, while the main story Don’t shave Beyond the Reverie Corridor. One of the main things shown during this game is the crossbelt’s re-declaration of independence, which was only lightly touched Ao no Kiseki.
- The True Reverie Corridor has a number of strong rivals, for which players will have to rejoin their quartz setup. In one of the side episodes, Prince Olivert hosts an informal martial arts tournament, and Cassius and Estelle Bright will appear to battle there.
- Akatsuki no Kaseki The characters will not appear in the game, but Kando reveals that he was proposed to appear during the development process. Sadly, Kondo felt that he did not have a good chance of adding to the story. However, he knows that the heroes are popular, and therefore will not deny him appearing in future games.
- The game will not allow you to revert to previous chapters, so if you want to re-experience the story, Kondo recommends keeping separate save data.
About Falcom’s new engine and future Falcom games:
- Don’t shave The final game will be built using the current engine, and the next game will use a brand-new engine with an emphasis on better graphical presentation than the current one. If there is any possibility of remaking previous titles in the future, Condo hopes it will use the new engine.
- The new engine entered development after the release of Cold Steel IV TrailsAbout two years ago. At the time, Falcom received no information on the next Sony game system, so the new engine is still based on PlayStation 4 standards. Kondo expects games developed with the new engine to be released on PS5 and confirmed Don’t shave PS5 compatibility will be found via the patch after launch.
- Future games will use a new orbital system that is primarily based on the same Sky, zero, And Ao sport.
- Kondo acknowledges that a photo mode is in great demand for this Kiseki Series due to the variety of characters.
- Condos still want to make a sequel Tokyo Xanadu If there is a chance, once they wanted to make the new IP one of their major series. In keeping with Falcom’s expansion and the growth of their new employees, Falcom will pursue the creation of new IPs in the future.
- Like a spinoff YS vs Sora no Kiseki And Nayuta no kiseki, Kando says that this is not a good time to consider such games when developing the new engine. After the development is complete and the engine stabilized, the condo will see if there is a staff member who wants to make the spinoff.
- Falcom does not currently have plans to create a new one Zwei Series games.
- The condo wants to celebrate Falcom’s 40th anniversary, whether it is some kind of event or product. However, things are still under discussion due to the epidemic.
- Many players have voiced that they want Kiseki The series to port to the Nintendo Switch, but with the company’s limited resources, is difficult to port the game to multiple platforms. Falcom will work with partners at the ports.
- There are currently no plans to port Don’t shave On other platforms, but Kondo wants that if the opportunity increases.
- Has some scenes Don’t shave Who use Falcom’s new engine, and Kondo hopes players will be able to position them.
The Legend of Heroes: Hazimari no Kiseki PlayStation 4 will launch in Japan on August 27, 2020.