FREE Breaking News Alerts from StreetInsider.com!
StreetInsider.com Top Tickers, 11/2/2017
November 1, 2017 four:05 PM EDT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial right here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) reported Q3 EPS of $1.59, $zero.31 higher than the badyst estimate of $1.28. Revenue for the quarter got here in at $10.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.84 billion.
- Daily energetic customers (DAUs) – DAUs had been 1.37 billion on common for September 2017, a rise of 16% year-over-year.
- Monthly energetic customers (MAUs) – MAUs had been 2.07 billion as of September 30, 2017, a rise of 16% year-over-year.
- Mobile promoting income – Mobile promoting income represented roughly 88% of promoting income for the third quarter of 2017, up from roughly 84% of promoting income within the third quarter of 2016.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the third quarter of 2017 had been $1.76 billion.
- Cash and money equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and money equivalents and marketable securities had been $38.29 billion on the finish of the third quarter of 2017.
- Headcount – Headcount was 23,165 as of September 30, 2017, a rise of 47% year-over-year.
For earnings historical past and earnings-related information on Facebook (FB) click on right here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In