Publisher Activision and developer Toys for Bob have released a Japanese live-action trailer for it Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
The video, titled “Crash Banjicusu” (the latter is “Japanese for the end of the line” or “It’s all over”) is a callback to the Japanese theme song for the original crash Bandicoot. Originally created for commercials, it began with the title screen song for the Japanese versions of the series Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are scheduled to take place on October 2. A digital pre-order demo is scheduled to take place on 16 September. Read more about the game here, here and here.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments on Gematsu are welcomed and encouraged. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, Including trolling, baiting or nonsense-posting.
- Don’t know when to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No objectionable comments. This includes abusive, threatening, obscene, misleading or abusive content / language, as well as general harassment and personal attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No consolation war.
- Use spoiler tag When posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude only) content. for example: <स्पॉइलर> Woe is Leoman. State the content of content outside the spoiler tag.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that a commentator is not following this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.