GREAT FALLS – Health officials added 94 New COVID-19 Cases for Montana Response COVID-19 Tracking Map On Tuesday 28 July, and Five New deaths.
Note: Numbers stated by the state occasionally every day by those reported by county public health departments due to periodic intervals reported daily by the state. The figures below are from the official Montana website on July 28:
- Total Cases and Records: Now done 3475 Cumulative cases statewide, and 2,104 People have recovered from the virus.
- admitted to hospital: There are currently 62 The patients were admitted to the hospital. There has been 205 Hospitalization due to COVID-19 since the epidemic.
- Active Case: Currently state reports are 1,320 Active COVID-19 Cases in Montana.
- Testing: Number of tests increased 2,753 In the last 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative state-wide total 161,408.
- Deaths: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana is now 51. The new deaths include a man in his 40s in Yellowstone County; Two people over 65 years of age in Custer County (first death there); A man in his 50s from Gallatin County; And another death took place in Lincoln County.
Cactus County: Cascade County reported nine new cases on Tuesday. There are a total of 125 confirmed cases in Cascade County; Of those, 43 have been cured, 80 are currently active, and two patients have died. The City-County Health Department in Great Falls states that new cases have been attributed to community dissemination or found through contact tracing, and that in previous cases, these individuals have been isolated and contacted The investigation is underway. KRTV confirmed on Friday that the COMID-19 cases at the Malmstrom Air Force Base are included in the Cascade County totals; However, due to security concerns, military installations do not publicly release Aadhaar-specific numbers.
Published report on New Cass
|Lewis / clark||M||70-79|